Let The Games Begin

Desirée

I Woke Up And I Decided To Cook MYSELF Breakfast. Living With Quamie, Its Been Nice. He Is A Funny Guy, But I Don't Need A Damn Nigga To Take Care Of Me. I Been Taking Care Of My Baby Girl.

I Slipped On My Silk, Red Short Robe With My Fuzzy Slippers To Match. I Walked In Maya Room And She Was Still Sleeping.

I Was Cooking Pancakes,Bacon And Cheese Eggs Until I Felt Hands Wrap Around My Waist.

I Jumped A Little But Turned Around And It Was Quamie  With His Shirt Off, He Had Tattoo's All Over His Chest And I Just Had a To Trail My Fingers Over Them As He Held Me In His Hold.

He Looked At My Lips With Desire In His Eyes, And He Kissed Me. I Wrapped My Hands Around His Neck And Deepened It Only To Have His Hands Explore My Body All The Way Down To My Ass.

I Heard Maya Crying And I Tried To Break Out His Hold But He Wouldn't Budge.

"Quamie,Maya Is Crying. Let Me Go",I Said As I Ruffled His Hair.

Instead Of Obeying Me, He Lifted Me Up Of The Counter And Got Between My Thighs. I Tried To Get Down But Failed.

"Quamieeeeeeee",I Whined.

He Finally Let Me Down And Rushed To My Baby, I Cradled Her And She Was Hungry, So I Sat Down And Took Out My Breast, As I BreastFeeded Her.

Quamie

I Been Teasing Desirée And She Been Giving In But I Always Deny Her, Once I Give Her This Dick. She Gonna Wish She Ain't Never Fucked With A Nigga Like Me.

I Watched In The Door Way As She Fed Our Baby, Maya Really Resembled Us But Mostly Me, But She Had Her Mother's Attitude.

"What?",She Said.

"Just Admiring You And My Daughter",I Said While Smiling.

"Is That Right?",She Said As She Puted Her Breast Away And Wiped Maya Mouth  And Placed Her Back Into The Crib.

She Tried To Walk Past Me But I Stopped Her.

"Excuse Me, Mister",She Said While Laughing And Having A Attitude.

"Call Me Daddy And I Will Come Out Your Way Baby ",I Said As I Grabbed Her Ass.

"Quamie, Stop Fucking With Me",She Said As She Pushed Me.

"Thats Not My Name",I Said As I Stood a There.

"Pleasee Daddy",She Said As She Kissed My Lips And Played With My Hair.

My Hands Dropped Down To My Sides And Roamed All Over Her Ass, Thats When She Took Her Chance And Got Pass Me.

Until I Grabbed Her Arm.

"Aye, What Was That?",I Asked While Licking My Lips.

"It Was A Kiss",She Said As She Wiggled From Me.

Shawty Playing A Game With Me, But She Gon' Be Crying When I Win...

Desirée

Quamie Been Teasing Me, And I Been Teasing Back. He Know He Can't Get None, So He Need To Stop Trying☺☺

"I Want To Spend The Day With Eachother ",He Said As He Stood In The Door Way And Watched Me.

"What About Maya?",I Asked Confusingly.

"I Will Drop Her Off At My Mama House",He Said.

"I Don't Know Your Mother",I Shot Back.

"Enough With The Fucking Attitude, Its Final Before I Whip Yo' Ass",He Demanded.

I Smirked, I Loved When He Yelled At Me. It Turned My Ass On More. Desirée Stop! Snap Out Of It...

"Imma Drop My Baby Off At Her Grandma House And When I Come Back, You Betta Look Sexy",He Said As He Left And Went Into Maya's Room.

As He Left, I Did As Told.

I Took A Shower And Washed My Hair With My Lavender Shampoo.

I Came Out And Dried Off And Slipped On My Black Thong And Matching Bra. I Digged Through My Closet And Found My Blue Faded Skinny Jeans With My White Crop Top That Showed Off My Slim Belly.

I Lotioned My Feet And Slipped On My White Red Bottoms And My Flower Jacket, I Dried My Hair And Let It Hang To My Ass.

I Could Hear Quamie Coming Through The Door And Talking Shit.

"Yo Little Ass Better Be Ready",He Said As He Came Up The Stairs.

I Smirked And Got Up And Walked To The Door Way, He Came And Licked His Lips As He Wrapper His Arms Around My Petite Waist.

I Rested My Arms On His, "Im Ready Mister",I Said With Attitude.

"Call Me Daddy",He Said With A Smirk.

"Your Not My Damn Daddy",I Said Breaking Out His Hold.

I Knew Later He Was Gonna Beat My Little Ass.

I Walked Downstairs And Got Into His Benz.

"Where Are We Going?",I Asked As I Burned A Hole In His Face.

He Ignored Me, Which Made Me Whine And Kiss Up All Over His Face And Mingle My Hand With His.

He Laughed And Kissed My Lips, I Wiped The Nude Lipstick Of His Lips.

We Pulled Up At A Shopping Center. Quamie Smiled At Me, And Helped Me Out The Car.

My Baby Know Me So Well, But That's Not Giving Him No Pussy.