Getting Comfortable

Desirée

I Was Tossing In Bed, Maya Was Still At Quamie's Momma House. I Was Sore As Hell And I Couldn't Feel My Pussy Nor My Legs.

Quamie Really Teared This Shit Up...

"Chill Out Ma", Quamie Said As He Tighten His Hold On Me.

I Smiled And Played In His Little Curls, The Same Type Of Curls Maya Have.

"Im Sorry Baby Boy, My Legs Still Hurt",I Said While Rolling Over.

I Could Feel His Front On My Ass, I Groaned. I Slipped Out Of Bed.

"This Pussy Is Lock Down For A Day",I Said While Walking Into The Shower.

He Grinned And Rubbed His Hand Over His Face.

Quamie

Me And Desirée Been Doing Well So Far, Last Night I Beat That Shit Up, And I Know She Want More.

I Rose Outta Bed And Went Into The Bathroom, Only To Find Desirée Washing Her Hair. I Pushed The Glass Back And Hopped In Behind Her.

She Jumped And Looked At Me.

"Quamie Not-",She Said As I Cut Her Off With A Kiss.

She Tried To Push Me Back, I Held Her Tighter. "Quamie Noooo",She Whined.

"Aight Daddy Ain't Gonna Sex You But I Am Gonna Touch You",I Said To Her.

She Smiled And Turned Back Around, I Looked At Her Big, Fat Ass Standing In Front Of My Lil Man.

She Countined Washing Her Hair And I Helped Her, Scratching Her Scalp And Shit.

"Whats Plan For The At Babe?",She Asked.

"Today Is All About You",I Said While Kissing Her Wet Neck.