On The Run

(Rick P.O.V∆)
I Was On The Run, Everywhere I Went And Layer My Head At. They Had Posters Of Me, I Was Even On The News For Molesting Jason. He's Just A Kid From The Hood,Who Cares Anyways?

Shaneice Had Been Calling My Line And My Blowing My Shit Up And Leaving Annoying VoiceMails.I Couldn't Go Back Home To My Kids And Wife,What Would They Think Of Me? I Walked Into A Soul Diner For Some Breakfast, I Dragged My Hoodie On And Walked In.

I Sat On The Stool. Some Beautiful Lady Came Over To Me, “What Do You Want?”,She Said With Her Head Down. When She Looked Up, Her Eyes Bulged Out Her Head. “Rick?!!”,She Yelled.

(Marilyn P.O.V★)
I Was Called Up Days After About Jason's Case, They Haven't Found The Guy Nor Located Him. Which Scared Me.

Jason Hasn't Been Eating,Playing,And He Stays In His Room All Day.I'm Really Worried, And Where Is Desirée? What's Wrong With My Kids, As Soon As I Get Cleaned, Things Go Down A Rocky Ass Path. The Phone Was Ringing, I Quickly Dashed To It.

Unknown:“Hello Mom?”

Me:“Desirée!?”

Keisha:“No Mom, Its Me Keisha”

Me:“Oh Hey Darling, Have You Heard From Desirée?”

Keisha:“Yeah, But I Have Good News And Bad News”

Me:“Let Me Have The ..Good News”

Keisha:“Desirée Had Her Baby Girl,She Is Alive And Well”

Me:“Baby Girl? And What's The Bad News?”

Keisha:“She Was In A Coma, But Came Out And She Can't Remember Nothing And We Was In A Car Accident

Me:“Oh My God”

I Hung Up The Phone,My Baby,My Flesh And Blood Had Memory Loss?

Jesus Fix This.....
Desirée

I Just Learned How To Walk Again And My Name,Nothing Was Coming Back But Oddly I Had A Baby Girl And I Named Her Maya Princess Clarkes, She Was Absolutely Beautiful But She Looked Like The Guy Who Been Teaching Me How To Read And My Other Memories.

“Whats That Say?”,He Said As She Pointed.

“Im Not Mentally Ill,You Fucking Bastard”,I Said As I Rolled My Eyes.

After Still Learning A Couple Of Things, I Finally Learned The Basics, But Not Fully.

Who Was This Person Named Desirée?

Quamie

I Drove Desirée To My House, As A Boyfriend And CareTaker. In My Eyes She Wasn't Stable Enough To Even Take Care Of Herself.

“Where Are We?”,She Asked Looking At Me With DisComfort.

“At Home,BabyGirl ”,I Said Making Her Smile A Little.

“Lets Get This Straight Who Ever The Fuck You Are...I'm Not Your Bae,BabyGirl, Or Nothing”,She Said As She Got Out The Car.

I Liked The Attitude It Turned Me On, Once She Got This Dick, Her Ass Won't Be Talking Like That AnyMore.

She Sashayed Into The House And Went Upstairs To The Bedroom.

All Her Stuff Was Moved Into Here By Me And Keisha, So She Wouldn't Go Back To Her Old House.

Me And My Baby Gonna Have A Little Fun…