~Chapter 6~

Many moons later, and Eelblaze and Brookheart had two more cubs, Feathercub and Suncub.

Feathercub is a light yellow lioness with blue eyes.

Suncub is a bright orange male with a small yellow mane and amber eyes.

Swanpaw, Adderpaw, Eaglepaw, Swiftpaw, and Thornpaw all received their warrior names. Spottedpaw had to wait a while because medicine lion apprentices have a lot more training than regular apprentices.

Swanpaw is now Swanstream, Adderpaw is now Adderfang, Eaglepaw is Eaglewing, Swiftpaw is Swiftbreeze, and Thornpaw is Thornclaw.

Even though Kionroar promised to not be more strict on Swanstream, he was. They were always arguing.

"Just leave me alone! I'm a warrior now! I can have a mate if I want to!" Swanstream shouted.

Kionroar growled, "I'm still your father and I'm telling you to wait!"

They were both right in the center of the hollow, so everyone could see and hear them.

"You can't do that!" Swanstream snarled. "I can, and I just did!"

Swiftbreeze stepped forward, "Both of you, just calm down." Kionroar threw Swiftbreeze to the ground, "And you! It's your fault my daughter is rebelling against me!"

Eelblaze ran forward, "Get your paws off my son!" Kionroar growled and got off Swiftbreeze.

Ranileaf ran to Kionroar, "You need to calm down. Let her live her life. Remember what I told you moons ago about her never wanting to talk to us again? Well you're going to make it happen if you keep acting like this."

"I'm just trying to keep her safe," Kionroar replied. "Oh? So you think my son is a threat now!" Eelblaze snarled. Kionroar unsheathed his claws.

Brookheart whispered into Eelblaze's ear and he calmed down.

Ranileaf nuzzled Kionroar, "I don't want to lose another cub. Please, just let her live her life."

Kionroar sighed and nodded.

Swanstream growled, "He's still going to be strict on me!" She turned to Swiftbreeze, "Let's go."

Swiftbreeze was hesitant and looked at Kionroar. Kionroar nodded and Swiftbreeze ran after Swanstream.

Kionroar walked toward Eelblaze, "Errm...sorry about that." Eelblaze had calmed down and chuckled a bit, "It's fine. I understand why you're so protective of her."

Kionroar sighed, "Yeah."

Slash and Talon walked up. Their leaf manes making it difficult to walk, "Does someone need cheering up?"

Kionroar smiled, "Yes."

"Let's do the jump!" Slash shouted. "No! I want to do the fight!" Talon growled.

"Jump!"

"Fight!"

"Jump!"

"Fight!"

Kionroar was rolling around laughing, "You two are hilarious!"

Slash and Talon looked at each other, confused, "We weren't even trying." "We're losing our touch!" Talon shouted. "Panic!" Slash and Talon started running around.

Eelblzae laughed.

Kionroar and Eelblaze continued to laugh while Brookheart and Ranileaf walked into the nursery.

Brookheart nuzzled Feathercub and Suncub.

Ranileaf smiled and laid down, "Those two are adorable." Brookheart smiled, "Thank you." Ranileaf nodded. "What about you and Kionroar? Any new cubs on the way?" Brookheart asked.