14. Sphallolalia

~~Flirtatious talk that leads nowhere.~~

•______________________•

You tear the red sauce packet by your teeth and pour it in your ramen cup, mixing it, not noticing the front door open.

"I am home" Jungkook says, taking out his shoes and walking in, making you snap out of your throughs. He takes out his jacket and comes to sit beside you sniffing the hot food. "Let my have a bite"

You bring your chopsticks up to him as he eats the noodles with a slurp. "Why do you look so down?" he questions with a sloppy words chewing the food in his mouth.

"I? No ..it's nothing!"

"Oh.." he nods raising his brows.

Before you could even feel the relief that he doesn't ask more, he does. "Then why aren't you picking Namjoon Hyung's calls?"

Shoot! "My phone must be on silent mode"

What a terrible excuse. You both know it.

After what you saw today you are avoiding Namjoon, he called you a couple of times, even texted but you didn't even open it.

"Just tell me what happened" Jungkook says softly.
Your silence  makes him furious "you always do this, you always run away from your problems. You just don't want to face any situation"

"I know" you mumble."but I just..I just didn't know what to do"

You tell him everything happened.He looks surprised as he through it. When your finished there a sense of silence lingering in the room. You expect him to say something but he just starts laughing.

"Are you serious?" He scoff in disbelief. "This is not funny"

He presses his lips to stop himself from smiling "I mean.. Jin Hyung did talk about his lawyer boyfriend living in abroad a lot of times but I just shrugged it off thinking he is just making things up for fun"

Ohhh

"I really feel bad for running away" you murmur nibbling with your fingers.

"It should be them running from you and not you running from them!" Jungkook snorts.

"This is serious jungkook!"

"Okay okay. Why are you so tensed? Just apologise to Namjoon Hyung. He is your god damn brother." he says taking another bite from your ramen.

Brother. Yes.

"I was just so surprised. It was so unexpected. why would he not tell me? Did he not trust me? We never-" you sigh low. "We never hid things from each other"