24. Nedeleine

~~A ray of hope ~~

<<<<<<•>>>>>>

<<<<<<•>>>>>>

Yoongi slams the door turning and leaning against it, pressing his head backwards, he feels his hands tremble, forehead sweat and eyes all teary.

He hates it, hates himself. He hates himself for hurting you.

He hates those voices. Voices telling him how much of a disappointment he is, how much of a coward he is.

He lowers himself down to the floor, his hands gripping his hair. He can hear you calling out his name, sobbing. He wants to open the door, wipe your tears away, apologise to you but he can't, he is a coward. He is afraid of those feelings, feelings that give nothing but pain.

'Yoongi I want you to keep making music, even after I am gone. I am sure you can do it'

He can't, his hands tremble when he touches the piano, his eyes go teary when he sees his guitar. He can't!

"I am sorry mom. I really want to write you a song, but I am afraid it won't finish in time" yoongi's voice cracks as a tear rolls down his cheek. "I am afraid I won't be able to listen to it"

"No dear" his mom says in a soft voice, wiping his tears even when her own eyes are filled with tears. "I will always be watching you, listening to you, I will always be by your side" 

Yoongi hold her hand, kissing the knuckles, it pains him to watch his mom go so week. "I am sorry"

The women on the bed just shakes her head. "You shouldn't stop doing what you love just like you shouldn't let go the people you love."

Yoongi groans at the memory, he feels like no matter how much he tries he can't let go of his past, that feeling of guilt, shame and fear are always following him.

The lift door opens, as Jungkook walks forwards to his house. His eyes go wide watching his best friend crouched down, head to her knees.

He rushes toward you and swiftly squats down, he doesn't realise that you are shaking until he places a hand on your shoulder making you look up. He is taken back by your bloodshot eyes.

"Jungkook-ah" your voice cracks as you put your head to your knees again, tears leaving your eyes non stop.

Jungkook feels himself panic watching you in this state, he has never seen you like this. Not like this. "What happened?"