20 Fract

⚠️Panick attack

~~To break; to violate; to break or crack~~

•_________________•

•_________________•

"Yoongi-ah, you should go meet him, it's almost been a year since you did" Mr kwon speaks.

Mr kwon is a very old friend of Yoongi's dad and  manager of the 'Min constructions'. He has always been faithful to their family and saw Yoongi grow up. Yoongi wouldn't be able to handle the company alone without him.

The older man knows Yoongi's silence. "I know your relation with him is not good but you are still his son" he speaks softly, placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi doesn't want to refuse him. Mr kwon is a very nice and genuine person, unlike his father.

~*~

"It's been years since I have seen you" Jungkook's mom says with a wide smile on her face. Jungkook's family has always been very welcoming towards you. Being given Jungkook your only friend, he always invited you to his house.

Whenever things got hard in your house you come to Jungkook's and Mrs Jeon would take care of you.

"You have gotten taller" Mr Jeon says like the sweet man he is. You missed them. It's been 4 to 5 years since you came to his house and when Jungkook invited you for dinner, you were nervous but seeing their warmness you feel like home.

"The food is really delicious" you say munching.

" thank you dear" Mrs Jeon smiles, placing meat in your bowl. "Have more"

You talk about time when you and Jungkook were in elementary school. There was not a single day you didn't come here to have lunch.Time when you stayed the whole day here because Jungkook was sick, refusing to leave his side and the next day you got sick too.

"I heard about your parent's divorce. It must have been hard" Mr Jeon says making you remember the ugly events.

"It was okay" you murmur.

"Poor child" Mrs Jeon coos, caressing your hair. "It's okay to accept that things have been hard and I am glad you are staying with Jungkook, stay as long as you want and if he is a trouble, just come here"

"Mom" Jungkook whines " I am not a trouble. Please"

A smile appears on your face seeing them burst out in laughter.They have always been so carefree and kind. You remember the first time you visited Jungkook's house. You were quite anxious but at the end of the day you ended up envying his family. His parents were the kind of parents you always wished for.