37 saudade

~~
(n.) a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant, or that has been loved and then lost; "the love that remains~~

•—————————-•

•—————————-•

The gates of your dad's bungalow is opened by the security as Yoongi drives in his car. You have never felt so nervous visiting your own house. Yoongi parks his car in, clicking out his seat belt.

"This feels like a bad idea" you mutter.

"You're just nervous" yoongi replies, leaning down to take off your seat belt. He meets your distressed eyes. "If something happens we can just run away" he adds with a sheepish grin. A smile forms on your mouth before he comes close and pecks your lips.

You get down, fixing the non existent crinkles in your dress. Yoongi is all set in his black shirt and trousers. Something about him in formals makes your stomach tingle.

You decide to ignore your horny urges and walk through the main door.

"Omo. You're back" The housekeeper speaks amused as he she walks towards you. "Mr Kim didn't mention anything about you coming"

"Well it was a bit unplanned" you let out a nervous chuckle.

"And who is this handsome gentleman?" she smiles as Yoongi comes in sight. You notice Yoongi's ear getting crimson.

"Min Yoongi" he bows.

"She is our dear housekeeper, Ms Seun hee." You say watching him nod.

"Please sit inside. I'll call Mr Kim" she speaks before heading to your dad's study room. You don't know why you feel so anxious. You have had your fair share of fights with your father but never have you ever felt so nervous to face him.

What amuses you is Yoongi who is so calm and collected. This man shows no emotion on his face.

Your father walks in the living room, you take a side along glance of Yoongi who is bowing 90 degree. "Good evening Mr Kim. I am Min Yoongi"

Your father just dead stares at Yoongi's face. The silence in the room too loud, all he does is gesture towards the sofa.

You both take your seats after your father does. The awkward tension in the room making your palms sweat. The houseworker sets the cup and serves the tea in both your dad's and Yoongi's cup. She sets up some cookies knowing you don't drink tea.

"I believe Mr Min has some reason for joining this gathering today" your father says taking a sip from his cup. The question is not directed to you but you can't help open your mouth "Appa..I-he is" my boyfriend? My love? What do you say? Knowing you never had relation with a guy your entire life. It feels unknown, specially when the situation is not in your favour.