✰Chapter 3; Truth✰

That night during studies Malfoy was showing off his arm in the brace, personally I thought he seemed rather overdramatic. Others were eating it up and enjoying it just as much as he did the attention.

"-Yeah, but I heard, Draco's father is furious. Also, about Y/n punching him and Hagrid not seeing. We haven't heard the end of this," Hermione states and I say, glancing at my bruised knuckles. "No, I suppose not."

Just then Remus walks into the Great Hall and without a word pulls me out of the room, just then I hear Seamus shouting about Sirius Black being sighted. "What!?" I shout as Remus continues pulling me out by the sleeve of my robes.

He drags me all the way down the hall and into his classroom, where I was headed next regardless.

"What the bloody hell just what were you thinking!?" He shouts the moment he closes the door behind us, "Punching your cousin!? Do you not understand what he is capable of!?"

"I know that! But did you hear- He's been sighted-!" Remus cuts me off, "He could tell everyone the truth as well! No one needs to know Y/n!"

"Yes, I know Remus! Gods! But you weren't there! I was protecting Harry, that's all! Just as you told me to bloody do!" I shouted back, not taking this from him right now.

"I told you no such thing, I told you to watch him, not put yourself in danger for him!"

"Isn't that just what your mates did for you back in school?" I state and he went silent, "That's different, things are different now darling." He tries excusing but I scoff, "Like hell they are! Harry and I are still both in danger, and you didn't even mention Harry would be as well!"

Remus sighs and places a hand over his face, slightly rubbing his temples. "Because Sirius is his Godfather."

I freeze. Not knowing what to say or do, how could this have happened? It all makes sense; Sirius broke out for Harry, to be there for him at last. I sit down in one of the chairs that's placed to the side of the classroom, the wardrobe in the center shaking violently.

"Boggart?" I ask in a soft tone, and he nods, "Thought it to be good practice for you lot." His Welsh accent seeming more prominent now that he is around more people with British accents. Some even say I have a bit of a Welsh accent as well, got it from Remus I suppose seeing as he is from Wales.

"Are you ever going to tell me everything? Or keep it a secret until the day you die?" I look up at him and his head drops, "I don't know, when the time comes, I'll tell you everything pads" I scrunch my nose at the nickname he gave me as a child, it always reminded me of an actual pad. I don't even know where it came from.

Before either of us could say anything, else multiple students began flooding in. However, I stayed where I was seated, near the windows.

"Would anyone like to venture what it is inside?" Remus says while the wardrobe shook violently, he glanced over to me, as if telling me not to respond. "That's a boggart, that is." Dean speaks up and Remus nods, "Very good, Mr. Thomas."

"Now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Remus asks, and the room was silent until Hermione appeared, "No one knows. Boggarts are shape shifters; they take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-"

"Terrifying. yes, luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now." The boggart within the wardrobe bounces once again, causing Remus to look back at it in reassurance.

After he specified that without wands, he says the spell and the class repeats it back, "Riddikulus."

"Very good, a little louder and very clear." He has us repeat it again, this time everyone did a lot better. "This class is ridiculous." Malfoy snickers and I whisper under my breath, "I'm about to give this bastard a matching eye to his nose."