Why Being Something More!

ARJUN'S POV

"Naina who's with you?" Her mom's voice came and she looked at me shocked looking away now.

Okay, I don't know what's happening with me, but it's not what always happens!

Why just I can't understand.. She's my best friend! Why it feels so good to be this close to her!

This will be wrong!

"Naina? " Aunty's voice came again and she put her phone on her ear.

"Yes Maa" She answered

"Who's there" Aunty asked

Idiot! Her phone's voice is so loud that I can clearly Listen!

Moreover, she didn't shift even a bit back.  Her one hand was on my thigh and she didn't even realize what it was doing to me!!

"I..the head of our team was here. He was apologizing that weather check wasn't done and that caused all of us trouble" She lied and I looked at her amused with the smooth lie while she glared me.

"Okay. Just be safe Naina. And catch the first flight! " Her mom said

"Don't worry mom. I'm fine. Everyone here is so good. They're taking my care" She whispered this part looking at me.

"Okay bye" She added and then cut the call.

"Taking your care? " I asked and she smiled a bit nodding.

"Naina... " I mumbled and she hummed.

"Do you... By chance have any intention to remove your hand...from there" I asked pointing to my thigh and she looked confused but as she looked at her hand she instantly removed that muttering a sorry.

"I bought.. Some groceries. I'll make our lunch " I said and she sighed.

"You could've ordered from your hotels too right? " She asked

"Hotels are a bit far from here. Why to cause unnecessary trouble to someone in such heavy rains" I said and she smiled nodding.

"Fine! What for night then? " She asked and I threw the cushion on her face.

"Dumbass" I muttered and she laughed.

As the day was going on, I felt her fever coming back a little and which made me concerned.

She slept for some time but her body was aching and cherry on the cake I'm sure were the Cramps!!

As she was sleeping I made lunch & at somewhat 3:30 I went to the room with food.

"You look... Real bad" I muttered as  looked pale.

"I don't wanna eat" She mumbled

"Naina. I know this is not what you eat but, I don't have other options right now. All online delivery services have stopped too" I told

"No! I mean, this is good but I'm not hungry" She cleared

"Have one" I said as I bought one stuffed tortilla near her mouth.

"Naina" I warned with a look clearly stating , eat or I'll shove the tortilla inside your mouth.

And she ate!!

"Honestly it isn't bad. Its damn tasty But I ain't hungry. " She sighed

Yet, I fed her.. Like someone feeds a baby.

"You're such a baby" I said and she looked at me.

After I made her eat two tortillas, I wiped her face with a tissue.