Chapter 6

I finally was released from the hospital. So now I'm back at the pack house. Today is Chases birthday so the pack is throwing him a party. "Hey Ash did you find an outfit for tonight?" My best friend Sam yells at me. "No I was going to wear a nice T-shirt and jeans." I say back. "Oh no your not! You're gonna show Chase what he is missing. It's gonna be so good." She takes my arm and pulls me to the closet. She ends up picking a lacy corset top, black pants with slits, lacy tights, and a black cropped jacket. Lastly we used black boots, finger less gloves, and earrings.  

"There! perfect! I'm amazing!" She squeals in delight

"There! perfect! I'm amazing!" She squeals in delight. "Isn't this a bit much?" I ask glancing down at myself. "I kinda look like I'm ready for a rich funeral." I joked. "Oh hush! Now, time for your hair! I'm thinking that we just straighten it and keep it simple." She once again takes my hand and drags me to the bathroom. I don't even wanna think about how much longer I'll be in here. We haven't even started on my makeup yet!

An hour later. "Come on the party started 20 minuets ago!" I yelled at her. "Coming!" She came down wearing a black and yellow crop top with a matching black and yellow skirt. Then she put on black heels. "Alright let's go." She says grabbing my hand and heading out. As we head to where the party is I see the whole pack already there. I also see a karaoke stage set up not in use. Hmm, maybe we should change that. You see Sam and I are amazing singers. But, she gets stage fright whenever she's asked to sing in front of anyone. Lucky for me I'm not.

I spot my brothers and drag Sam over with me. "Hey guys, I was thinking I should sing!" I say extremely excited. "Yeah! We hardly ever hear you sing anymore!" Blake exclaimed. "But you have never sang in front of this many people before." Sam said concerned. "Well let's change that." I smile.

I finally convince them, and myself, that I'll do great and head to the stage. I grab a mike and hook up my phone to play my own song. Then, I introduce myself. "Hey guys, It's Ashley and I'm gonna sing an original called Into It." As I get ready the whole crowd goes silent and all eyes are on me. 

I spot my dad, my old Alpha, the Luna and Chase all watching. Then the music starts.

Ooh, I'm not a psychic 

But I see myself all over you

Ooh, I'm sick on you, sick on you

But you're the medicine too

The gravity can't hold us, your hands are outer space

I can't make sense of nothing, and words just get in the way

This couch is getting smaller, but it's my favorite place

Don't even ask the question, you know what I'm gonna say

I'm into it...

I finished the song and everyone was quiet for a second then began clapping like crazy. 

"Hey Ash you should do another song." Sam said from the sidelines. I had a few more songs in me. When I got off stage everyone was telling me how amazing I was. Yeah, like any of these people would've said that before I thought to myself. "See I told you I was prepared!" I say happily when I reached everyone. "Of course your always right." Andy laughed hugging me.

As we walked I seen my dad, my old Alpha, the Luna and Chase walk over. "That was amazing kiddo." My dad told me kissing my head. "Ah! You were so great! And so grown up!" Chase's mom said hugging me. "Everyone is right. Could you sing one last song at the end of the party before everyone leaves?" My old Alpha, Leonard, asked. I looked at my brothers and Sam smirking. I turned around and confidently said "I know the perfect song."

The last song will definitely make Chase regret rejecting me. I'm gonna show him what he missed out on. Oh boy this will be so much fun 

                                                                              2 Hours Later

I see one of the pack sluts eyeing Chase. I go over to her and say "You should go over to him." She smiles an evilly and walks over. I know she is going to try and get in his pants. He told me in the hospital he changed and he only wants me and no on else. Well let's just see. If he really wants me back he will reject her offer without a second glance. Now, there's no way in hell I'll take him back. I just wanted to see if he only wants me because of my looks. So, I party with Sam then decided to find him. He's nowhere in sight. Figures. He had sex with her. Guess he doesn't want me that bad.

I go up and confront him. I see him and whisper "You failed my test. Seems like you really didn't want me that bad if you go and bang random girls huh?" I smirk at him and walk away. I go on stage before anyone can leave. "Hey guys, before you leave I would like to sing one last song." I said. "This is called Havana." I tell everyone. Then the music starts. After I had finished everyone was going crazy. It was awesome. These people would never even glance in my direction before, it's funny how fast people change when you are cute. Eventually everyone left. But before I leave I go up to Chase and say "Regret rejecting me now Alpha?" With that I leave with my dad and brothers.

Once home Jake turned to me "That was amazing! Did you see Chase's face? That was priceless!" "Yeah, but I didn't like how the other guys were looking at you." Blake exclaimed. Dad turned to us with a serious face "Yeah, that part I didn't like much." On that note we all laughed and decided to call it a night. 

Hey guy! Don't forget to hit that star button and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love to hear from you!!

Xoxo, 

Marie 

Edited 6/28/20