Chapter 2

As I knocked on the door and heard a muffled "come in" so I opened the door to meet six pairs of eyes on me. "Well we're happy that you finally showed up" Chairman Kido paused to look at the clock, " fifteen minutes late" he ended with a sigh as he leaned forward and intertwined his fingers. "Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't skip the last period. If you didn't know there is a neighbor in our town and I don't want the civilians to know that. It would cause panic since they aren't that informed on what the neighboring world is like." Kinuta said with an annoyed tone as if I should already know why I'm here even though he is head of the development and research department . Why I have something to do with this I have no clue. "I am aware of that but I still have no idea of why I'm here. From what I know I haven't been involved in this until now and I don't really understand why you would want me to now." We are going to have a meeting with the agent that helped Jin to find the reason behind these occurrences." Shinoda paused before he continued. "We want you to be here to tell us if he is lying to us or actually telling the truth."

A knock was heard through the door and before anyone could answer the door opened and Jin-ni along with Osamu-kun and Kuga? Came in. Was Kuga the neighbor everyone was talking about? Is that why something felt so off about him? I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kido started to speak. "So let's start easy. What's your name and why are you here?" "I'm Yuma Kuga and I came here to find my fathers friend. My father always said that if he dies I should go to Japan and find him since he could help me." Yeah, he isn't going to lie at all, oh well now I have nothing to do. As they were talking about everything, the terms of his stay and all that boring stuff after his guardian had revealed himself and told them a lot about the neighborhood that they could just have asked me about since I knew the majority of it from the away missions they've sent me to to later not believe me when I tell them about what I found out because I'm from Tamakoma branch, and that means I could be on the neighbors side. Anyways I was spacing out but still kind of keeping up to make sure that I could answer anything they throw at me... hopefully. "... Himari'' oh no I didn't listen."Yeah?" "Introduce yourself please" Tamaki-sama said with a tone that said that he was pretty done with me soon. Probably shouldn't have done that prank on him with Yotaro yesterday. "Oh right, I'm A rank agent Himari Jin from Tamakoma branch. I was called here as some extra support today which is why they have been eyeing me the whole time." The whole leaderboard is giving me the eye right now... that is my cue to leave. " Well since you don't need me right now I should go. Please excuse me." I say before walking towards the door in a way that hopefully says I have somewhere to be right now so let me leave ... and it seemed to work awesome. Oh well I don't want to go back thome since that would mean that I would need to study and do my homework. Sooo, let's go see if some mock battles are being held.

•••*•••

I opened the door to the normal amount of chaos, walked in and fixed my school stuff for tomorrow so I could finally eat dinner and go to bed. You know what erase the thing about going to bed. I still need to do the homework for tomorrow as well as study for the test. School sucks.

•••*•••

After a long day of school where I couldn't ask either Osamu-kun or Kuga about what happened after I left yesterday I finally got home, and guess who I saw? Osamu-kun, Yuma and a little girl? How old was she? She didn't look more than twelve years old. Oh well not my problem. "Hey I'm home where's the chaos trio?" "Didn't they tell you? They're on a away mission they'll be back in a week or two depending on the situation they'll get them selves into." Usami-san answered directly. "Anyway come in here and meet the new people in the team. They'll go through training and will later become a squad." She continues with. As she is talking I walk to her and figure out that that she was talking about Osamu-kun and the other two.

As I go to take something to eat I hear Usami-san go through the basics of trion combat and the different positions on the squad. " So Chika, what kind of position are you thinking of? Were you thinking of becoming an operator? I can teach you everything I know." I hear Usami-san ask  "No of course not, she should be on the team if she wants to fight for herself and her friend." Kuga I think answered. On the field? That little girl will be on the field? I know a lot of agents start young but she doesn't look like she could take a life if she had to. In the end that is a detrimental fact to be able to save your own squad when you're out on the field. Does she really have that?

What do you think Himari's side effect will be?

So what do you think I'm sorry that it tock some time to upload I just had a lot of last minute assignments that my teachers thought was so important to give out when they aren't going to be able to go thru everything until the grades need to be finished.