SID WILSON X GENDER NEUTRAL READER

HEYY SO IM FINALLY BRINGING THIS BOOK BACK! I HAVE A FEW REQUESTS FROM A WHILE AGO SO IM GONNA GET TO THOSE FIRST BUT AS ALWAYS U CAN REQUEST ONE SHOTS ❤️

AGAIN IM SORRY FOR RANDOMLY CUTTING OFF THIS BOOK N ALL THE REQUESTS BUT WE R STARTING FRESH.

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED BY AbbyLeeDanceCompany2 THEY WROTE MOST OF THE PLOT SO CREDITS TO HIM N CHECK OUT THEIR PAGE THEY WRITE A LOT OF COOL N AWESOME THINGS!!!

~~~~

Y/n was backstage with their bandmates stretching about to go onstage. Y/n is the 10th member in slipknot and a DJ just like Sid.

Sid and Y/n are best friends, they do everything together. People have described them as twins because how much they are alike.

While backstage Y/n quickly realized that Sid wasn't there. Its been a regular occurrence for Sid not to be backstage until only seconds before they go on. But its been different lately.

Sid has been acting different from his highly energetic happy self. He's still crazy when performing but he's angry and never hangs out with the band. On stage is how he takes his anger out. Nobody in the band has really talked to Sid in the last few days. Everyone was starting to get worried about him and Y/n was really stressed.

They were obviously worried about Sid but everyone in the band expects for them to know whats going on and how to help. But thats the problem Y/n has no idea and Sid has been avoiding them.

Y/n's worries got cut off with Joey tapping their shoulder right before the band started running on stage. I guess we are playing with out him Y/n thought. They ran onstage jumping around like usual and masking their unhappiness(new word?) without Sid.

Slipknot was halfway through their set when Sid came up behind Y/n. He looked exhausted but gave the best smile he could with a mask to Y/n. When he got up to his DJ table next to Y/n he put on his stage persona.

They started Y/n and Sids favorite - Eyeless. Sid and Y/n started playing the intro in sync together. This is what Y/n luved (yes im spelling it wrong deal w it) most about being in a band, the small moments together like this.

They got into the middle of the song and Sid took of into the crowd to jump around and crowd surf like he always does.

⚠️(Tw: fighting and derogatory comments)⚠️

Sid was crowd surfing and some dudes in a group started tugging on him and trying to rip off his clothes. "Come here faggot!" One of them yelled while pulling him down into the ground. The rest of the band didn't notice because Sid and the crowd are always pretty rough.

Sid put up a fight but eventually ended up on the ground and the guys started kicking him. Y/n noticed and stopped playing. The band was still clueless.

Y/n ran centerstage and got their attention. They thought Y/n was just being crazy but then stopped realizing what was going on. The band was being to slow so Y/n took it into their own hands.

They jumped into the crowd and ran over to Sid on the ground. "Aww look your little faggot boyfriend is over here to rescuse ya!" They all laughed getting a kick out of what was happening.

Corey started yelling in the mic for the guys to get the fuck out and about concert etiquette. They where still laughing and saying things like "oh we were just having fun" and "We didnt mean too we love your music."

Y/n had enough of the bs, they punched the group leader straight in the nose. He squealed and ran out of the crowd. Similar things happened to the rest of the people involved until security took control and told Y/n to calm down.

Y/n was still pissed but focused on Sid. They bent down to Sids level. By now most of the crowd was gone because they canceled the rest of the show (I feel like that's something slipknot would never do buttt this is fiction soo)

Sid was really bloody and bruised but still conscious. "Sid?" They asked gaining his attention. He hummed looking over. "C'mon we have to get your cuts bandaged." He still ignored them not caring.

Y/n turned to the distressed band "We will be okay guys, I can take care of him." After that the band went off and it was just Sid and Y/n.

"Sid please, Im worried about you." Sid still ignored. Out of nowhere somthing came to Y/ns mind and before they could over think it, they kissed Sid.

Y/n leaned down quickly and gave Sid a peck. That would get his attention and if he got pissed Y/n could just say it was a joke even though its not a joke to Y/n.

Sid was supprised to say the least but he wasnt unhappy. He kissed them back not thinking of how it could backfire.

They seperated with small smiles and Y/n helped him up. That sure got his attention Y/n though with a goofy smile on their face. They went to the dressing rooms and Y/n started bandaging him.

They where both eager to talk about what just happened but neither had the courage to bring it up.

"Sid what has been going on?" Y/n asked figuring this was their chance.
Sid knew exactly what they meant but played dumb. "I- what do you mean."
"Sid - please, you never talk to us and your just not the same old Sid we know" Y/n confronted him.

"I dont-I dont know exactly whats been up. I just have been really anxious and nervous lately. And I dont want you guys to feel bad or anything." He said nervously.

"Oh sidney." Y/n said sadly and grabbed his hand.

"You know you can always talk to me when your feeling upset. I love you so so much you know that right." They said.

It helped Sid alot knowing Y/n didn't hate him and that he still had them. He hugged them in response and said a muffled "Thank you." In their neck.

His hug turned into an unexpected cuddle session and they ended up holding onto each other on one of the couches.

After a while of just holding each other Sid asked "What was that earlier?"

Y/n blushed thinking back "I don't know. I had to get your attention, why?"

"I don't know - maybe I want that more of that when you need my attention." Sid said needy. Y/n smirked and kissed him.

The kiss turned into a make out and Sids arms went around their waist. Y/n smiled in the kiss and pulled away. "That's enough for now." They said with sass.
Sid pouted but layed back down on top of Y/n and they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

~The End~

Yay I rlly like this chapter and im so happy I brought this story back. You can imagine the rest however u want but it was super silly sad cutie.
Anyways VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW BITCH!! Also request things rn.