Playlist

1

1. Take On The World - You Me At Six
"Nobody knows you the way that I know you. Look in my eyes I will never desert you."

2. Just Pretend - Bad Omens
"I can wait for you at the bottom. I can stay away if you want me to. I can wait for years if I gotta. Heaven knows I ain't getting over you. I know the pain that you hide behind the smile on your face and not a day goes by where I don't think I feel the same."

3. Good Enough - Lo Spirit
"If steady goes like this, then why do I feel like I'm on my knees screaming for peace?"

4. I Think I'm In Love - Taylor Acorn
"I need you say you need me, too."

5. Sabotage - Thousand Below
"Every time I hurt myself I push away your help and you know my soul is empty."

6. IN TWO - PALESKIN
"Skies turn blood red tonight. Can you find what's hidden in my mind?"

7. Glitter - Nicolina
"Grief, it's like glitter. Oh, what a mess it makes."

8. Somebody - Dagny
"I never felt like this with somebody. I never thought I'd feel like I do. I never felt this close with somebody."

9. Finding Home - Boys Of Fall
"I'm scared to death I'm gonna let her down."

10. 31 Days - Badluv
"I wonder what you're feeling inside. Is it resentment you find that I decided to leave? Or is there simply nothing at all? Was it easy to move on? Am I alone in my grief?"

11. Little By Little - Patrick Droney
"You'll forget me. Little by little babe. And I'll regret this. Little by little babe like I'm losing you."

12. Go - Boys Like Girls
"Don't wanna wake up to the telephone ring. "Are you sitting down? I need to tell you something." Enough is enough. You can stop waiting to breathe. And don't wait up for me."

13. Deep End - I Prevail
"I made friends with all my demons. Let 'em sink their teeth in. Got used to the feeling of letting it go. So, give me something to believe in or throw me in the deep end."

14. Love Is Gone (Acoustic) - SLANDER, Dylan Matthew
"I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy. Don't tell me that your love is gone."

15. Both Of Us - You VS Yesterday
"If this is what you want, then let's just call this love. I've got a feeling like it's meant to be the both of us."