18 October 2020

Samantha briefly attempted to get out of his hold but his harsh whisper made her stop.

"Be quiet. We're in a different dimension and our analogues are here."

Samantha nodded to Emilia's relief and Greg continued.

"We have to get out of here."

Emilia gestured to the guest room window which opened up a few feet off the ground, but was easily accessible to climb out of. The only problem with the window was that it faced the street. Anyone could see them climbing out and if someone was watching, they would have seen doubles walking in the house in different clothes and the woman without a tattoo on her forehead.

They sent Samantha out the window first, because Emilia figured that Samantha would be the most agile and used to climbing. Greg was next. Emilia thought it was so that he could catch her if she fell out. They were both successful. Emilia also climbed out the window successfully but had the sudden urge to make a new list of things the group knew.

1. They were in a different dimension
2. Emilia did an experiment with monkeys in this dimension
3. The date in this dimension is at least six days total ahead of the group's lived time
4. She and Greg are engaged
5. Greg blew up Emilia's lab due to stress
6. Emilia healed Samantha
7. Samantha?

Actually, that was an important question. Where was the Samantha of this dimension?

If Emilia was doing experiments on monkeys in this dimension, it seemed unlikely that Samantha would still be her student - well the Samantha from her original dimension wasn't likely to work with her in this dimension if she was doing monkey experiments, but then Emilia didn't like the idea of herself doing experiments with monkeys, so maybe this dimension's Samantha was working with this dimension's Emilia.

Okay, there had to be a better and less clunky way to refer to this dimension's people. AD? For Alternate Dimension?