Chapter 9: Can't Keep Her From Me Forever

Kaiden

I'm in so much fucking trouble. I wondered why the smell of her was so strong. Then when I threw the lube pot and it didn't hit the floor right away, I knew something was off, and as her scent only got stronger, I decided to carry on and see what she would do.

I slowly push my cock into Zye's ass, loving his groan of pleasure, and I swear I catch a small strangled moan, along with her arousal spiking. It's just making my cock harder. I fuck him with images of her sucking his cock, and reach around to stroke him. I speed up a little, knowing he likes it a bit rough when I hear the sound of the hood bending under some weight.

I turn my head slightly to see, but there's nothing there. How is she doing that? I'm so close to cumming it's unreal. But with the sounds Zye's making, and the excitement I feel at her trying and failing to hide while she masturbates and watches us… Shit!

"Fuck!... Kaiden… I'm -"

"Not until I say so!" I growl, slamming into him harder, while still pumping my hand on his cock. I want to cum with him. I'm starting to feel feral, and Spirit is pushing forward. He wants to sniff her out and fuck her stupid, and my teeth are throbbing with the need to mark her.

But I can't. Luckily Zye loves when I mark him, so when I'm about to burst, I bite into his neck, and we all cum together. I say all because I hear the moan she tries to suppress, and it makes me cum that little bit harder.

I pull away from Zye and kiss his shoulder, when she moves and Spirit picks up the mating scent, which has me snapping my eyes to where I believe she is. I try to contain him but he pushes me to tuck my cock back in my boxers, and then stalks over to the bonnet, sniffing her out. If she's here she can't get away. Zye parked right up against the shelves.

We move until we're touching the side of the bonnet, and I see the metal move slightly, but nothing else. We lean down, getting our face right over the bonnet, and take a whiff, and it has my eyes rolling and Spirit rumbling. It's like catnip to a cat, that's how much the mating scent is affecting us, and this one particular spot… Fuck that scent is strong, like she cum right in this spot! My tongue pokes out as Spirit goes to lap up the scent, but there's nothing to lap up, so I stop him.

We start sniffing again, and I swear I can feel body heat, but this can't be happening! I have to be imagining it because this sort of thing isn't possible. Not unless she had a witch cast some sort of spell, but I doubt she knows any powerful enough.

I press my hand down on the bonnet, expecting my hand to land on a thigh or hand, but I touch the bonnet and start climbing higher. She's still here I'm sure of it. Where the fuck is she!?

I stop when I feel heat on my lips and take another whiff. Man, I want this girl. She really is calling to us. I don't even think she knows she's doing it, because it gets stronger again, and I swear she's right in front of me, and it has Spirit rumbling in pleasure. She's driving me fucking insane and I barely know her. I feel like she's right under me, but she's not. I will find out how she did this. Why she did this!?

Maybe she's hiding on the other side of the car! I'm about to climb over and look when Zye slips his arms under mine and over my chest, pulling us back and kissing our shoulder, making us snap out of it. 

He thinks I've cum on his mom's car, which means he can smell her too. That, or it's me and because of her, it's making mine stronger, which is what he tells me. I kiss him and say we can do whatever he wants, still confused about what I'm missing. She's there. I know she is. So how is she hiding!? Walking out the door to the house, I make sure to leave it open slightly, so that she will have to move it a small amount to get past. Then head into the kitchen to get a drink, plus I'm really hungry now.