Chapter 48: You Must Get Back

☆Zye

Kaiden threads his fingers in my hair, pulling my mouth to his as he pins me to my bedroom door and kisses me. Then his mating pheromones fill my nose, and I find myself pulling at his top impatiently.

Kaiden breaks the kiss and starts walking backwards, dragging me with him and somehow managing to remove his top for me when his legs hit my bed. Then with a cheeky smirk, he shoves his trousers and boxers down. As he stands I take in his magnificent body, including his long, thick, rock-hard cock that is standing to attention just for me. He kicks his clothes off his feet, kicking them into the corner of the room, and I can’t take my eyes off him.

“Zye. Get your clothes off and lay on the bed. I wanna fuck your face first.” Holy fuck! I asked him to say some naughty shit to me, and it’s hot, turning me on all the more. I’m about to use magic to get rid of my clothes quicker when he stops me.

“No! I want to watch as your body bends, and your muscles flex as you take your clothes off. No magic.” He demands. I love it when he gets like this. Does it feel more intense because this is the first time we’re fucking since finding out we’re mates? And because we’re about to mate? I’m feeling impatient for a change, and he wants it slow. We’re normally the other way around. I lift my top, and he doesn’t take his eyes off of me as he bites his lip, and starts stroking his cock. Damn, I love it. Then I look at his face with a smirk and take my bottoms off.

“Zye, them too,” He growls, with a roll of his eyes. I chuckle, not realising I didn’t take them down with the bottoms, and slowly lean down to take my boxers off. I then step over to him, running my hands up his hard-toned abs, to his muscled chest, which I notice has a pattern forming, like a tattoo. Actually, now that I’m looking at him, he seems to have gotten more muscular overnight. Strange… I’ll have to ask him about that… But later.

“What’s this?” He asks, as his hands move over my torso before tapping my chest, but right now I don’t care what he’s talking about, as his body is distracting my brain from anything else, and I lean in closer to his lips.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I’m -”

“I don’t care right now, Kaiden. Just kiss me.” He looks into my eyes and leans in slowly. I lean into him to close the distance, when he pulls back slightly.

“Kaiden. Don’t be a fucking tease right -” He growls and slams his mouth to mine, and turns me so my legs are now against the bed, then he pushes me so I fall onto it.

“Turn around. I want to fuck your mouth over the edge of the bed, like I did with Nyx.” I do as he asks, and once I’m comfortable, I open up for him, and he pushes his cock down, lining it up with my mouth. I stick my tongue out and swirl it around the head, licking up the pre that's beading on the tip, before he starts pushing into my mouth. I massage the shaft with my tongue until he’s deep down my throat and he groans.

“Fuck!” He leans over me more as he starts thrusting his hips, and just as I’m about to reach for my cock to play with it while he does this, he pins my wrists down and stops thrusting.

“No fucking touching. You’re all mine!” He growls, making me whimper. When he knows I won’t move, his hands move to my hips, and he continues deep-throating me. Then he grabs my cock and starts pumping his hand up and down, building me up. Then all of a sudden I feel his hot, wet tongue and lips swipe and suck at the tip of my cock, while his hand massages my balls, which are super sensitive right now. I think I might cum soon if he doesn’t stop. It’s never felt this fucking soul-consuming before. I didn’t think it could get any better, but oh, how wrong I was. He trails his tongue down my shaft, sucking at that tender bit, just under the head as he works his way down to my balls.