🛍️ Shopping In Mall 🛍️

Hello makkaleyyy..😉

Votes and comments mukiyam..🤧

Mistakes irrundha sorry..😔

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

They moved towards her and saw her laughing still..They counted 1..2..3..
Both screamed at a time loudly..

A&S:Bahhhhhhhhhh..

She jerked and turned back and saw the duo brothers..She glared them who was smiling sheepishly at her..
She smiled and said..

Sit:Mama pasikidhu..

They chuckled at her and said..

Adi:Enna venum..

She thought in her usual way tapping her fore finger on her chin..They chuckled at her antics..

Sit:Enaku..Blue berry pie venum..

He nodded his head and moved towards the kitchen..He cooked the blue berry pie..

{A\N:Sorry pa cooking la c kuda poda varadhu..Soo recipe yum theriyadhu}

He placed the plates on the dining table and called them..

Adi:Sweetheart..Portuguese pombala police vaada..

She giggled at and settled on the dinning table..Sakthi said..

Sak:Ethana vatti sonnen apadi kupudadha nu en neyy en crush munadi manatha vangura..

He whispered to Adithya..He gritted his teeth and elbowed him on his stomach..He groaned and sat on his place..She asked..

Sit:En mama avana adicha..

Adi:Unaku pasikidhunu dhana sonna indha sapudu..

He sat next to her and fed her..She smiled and ate with his hands..Sakthi said..

Sak:Inga oru thambi London la irundhu vandhiruken oru annana enaku ootama enoda chellama ku ooturan..

Adi:Deiii..Ava en chellama da..

Sak:En Chellama..

Adi:En Chellama..

Sak:En Chellama..

Adi:En Chellama..

Sit:Aiyooo..Chii Niruthunga da rendu perum..Nee kudu naane sapudren..
Chumma en chellama un chellama nutu..Nimadhiya sapuda vida mattendringa..

She pulled the plate from him and had her food..The duo brothers glared eachother..

Adi:Unnala dhan

Sak:Unnala dhan..

Sit:Mama chumma iru..Deii sakthi chumma sapuda illanu veii rendu perum enkitta pesadhinga..

They gulped and had their food..She stood up and washed her hands and plate..They had and washed it also..
Adi came out and saw sakthi and Sitara watching tv interestingly..
He moved towards them and sat beside her..He gripped her waist tightly..She gasped and said..

Sit:Mama..Sakthi irukan vidu..

Adi:Aiii..Inneram namma bed la atleast 3 round mudichitu 4 th round la irundhirupom..Shivan poojai la karadi bundha madhiri Ivan vandhutan..

He chided at her..She widened his eyes and said..

Sit:Konjam aachu unaku vekkam manam sudu sorana illa..Ippadi pachaya pesura..

Adi:Idhuku mela neraya iruku ana it's not the right place to talk..Variya bed ku pollam idha vida inum neraya pesuven unkitta mattum dhan..

She blushed and pushed him..He pouted and intertwined their hands..
She hugged his arms..He smiled and kissed her head..She jerked when sakthi cleared his throat..She left his arms and concentrated on the tv..
Adi glared him and turned towards the tv sighing at the sinchan show..