🌚 Night Walk 🌚

Hello makkaleyyy..😉

Votes and comments mukiyam..🤧

Mistakes irundha sorry..😔

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

He pulled her and droved towards a restuarant..They settled in the table..
She gulped and said..

Sit:Sollata..

Adi:Hmm sollu sweetheart..

He said seeing the menu..He ordered their dinner and said..

Adi:Ipo sollu Sweetheart..

Sit:Hmm..Adhu vandhu..

She stopped when her mind said..

Sitmv:Vena di solladha..Avana paaru evlo sandhoshama irukan..Andha sandhoshatha kedukanuma.. Moreover idhu Ungaloda special day.. Avan unna propose panna naalu..

Sit:Apo enna epo dhan solla soldra..

Sitmv:Un istam yosichuko..

He paved his palms before her face.. She came back to reality and gulped at him..He asked..

Adi:Enna sweetheart edho sollanum nu sonna inum sollala..

Sit:Adhu vandhu mama..5 mins washroom poitu vadhuren..

He nodded his head and said..

Adi:Badhurama poitu vaa..

She nodded and moved towards the washroom..She gulped and said..

Sit:Endi ipadi pandra sollirukalamla..

She sighed and thought for sometimes whether to tell him or not..She finally decided to tell..She took deep breathe and opened the door..She walked towards their table but glared him when she saw a girl sitting before him..She moved towards their table and sat next to him..She saw the girl and gasped in shock..

Sit:Tanishka..

Tan:Heyyy Sitara epadi iruku..Pathiya sollama kollama vandhuta..

Sit:Nee Inga enna pandra..

Tan:Chumma vandhen Adithya va pathen adhunala pathu romba naalu aache nu vandhen..

Tanishka smirked at her..She glared her and turned towards him who was scrolling through his phone..

Tan:If you don't mind can have dinner with you guys..

Sitara opened mouth to say no but glared him when he said..

Adi:It's Oki..

She groaned and pinched his thighs..
He hissed and saw her glaring him..

Adi:Enna ma..?

Sit:Nee vaa veetuku dhana varuva..

He frowned and asked..

Adi:Naan enna ma pannen..

Sit:Vena Apuram vaila nalla vandhirum..

He gulped at her anger..Soon their dinner was placed on the table..They had it in silence..She glared seeing him eating slowly..She waited until he finishes..She pulled him as soon as he ate his dinner..He frowned at her..

Adi:Enna di aachu unaku..

Sit:Yen slow va sapudra..

Adi:Naan epome slow va dhan sapuduven iniku mattum en pudhusa kekura nee..

Sit:Seri hand wash Pannu..

He nodded and washed his hands..She held his wrist when he was about to leave..She washed her hands and pulled him towards the table..He smiled and understood her possessiveness..He said..