Marco

Hello everyone, here is the crucial part 2

And this is going to be told from Marco's perspective

Hope you enjoy

Read and relax

Marco leaned over and kissed Ace when he had dressed, giving a good morning. Ace was going to get up in an hour anyway, he was going to do the final rehearsal today and Marco couldn't wait to see how amazing it was going to be, and how pretty his boyfriend was when he danced. Ace gave a "Morning." Himself and closed his eyes again, making him chuckle as he stroked his head. "I need to leave. Think you'll be okay?" He knew Ace was nervous about this play, his first big one and he was in the lead.

Ace nodded and said he would be fine, also telling him to say hi to the others. Marco gave him a kiss, Thatch would be mad if he didn't, he liked Ace and was sad he couldn't join them. After telling he would get Ace later tonight, picking him up from the studio, Ace made a sound as he rolled around, sounding exhausted, which made him frown.

They had gone to bed early last night, so Ace could sleep and be ready for today. "Sure you'll be fine?" He knew Ace was training hard, really hard, maybe he was starting to feel that. Ace just waved at him, saying he was just a bit tired. Marco looked at Ace for a few seconds, before giving a nod, giving a last kiss, before he left. He felt as if he shouldn't leave, Ace was never this tired after going to bed early. But he said he was fine, maybe he really was just tired. Marco would be sure to be close to his phone, just in case.

During the basketball game with his brothers, he tried to tell himself that Ace was fine.

He hadn't heard anything yet and Ace was probably busy with practice. He really did look forward to tomorrow, Ace would look amazing in the clothes he was going to use, and better, he would be on stage for almost the entire time.

As the basketball play was coming to an end, Marco checked his phone, and was mildly concerned to see he had no texts, snaps or anything, Ace hadn't even opened the one he sent three hours ago. Ace usually sent a message when he had breaks, telling if it was going fine. Maybe he was just busy, he was in the lead.

"Oi Marco!" Marco turned to look at Thatch. "Say hi to Ace from me, and that we're having steak tonight." Marco nodded, "I will, yoi." He said back with a smile, knowing Ace really liked Thatch's stake. They were going to eat at the family house today, and then have a celebration tomorrow, to celebrate Ace's performance. He exchanged some more words with his brothers, before he left, going home for a shower before he was going to go shop some things they needed.

But when he got to the apartment, the door was open.

He knew Ace would never leave it open, he was careful like that. Always locking it and being sure he did. Marco carefully walked inside, in case there was someone here that had broken in.

But when he got to the kitchen, he saw Ace sitting on the ground.

"Ace? What are you doing here, yoi?" He wasn't supposed to be home now, and Marco was supposed to come get him at the studio. Ace slowly moved his head to look at him, before he stood up and tried to run past him. Marco stopped him, carefully holding his shoulders, concerned when Ace fought. This wasn't like Ace at all. "Ace? What's wro-," "You said you would never hit me." He heard Ace mutter. Marco frowned, "Hit you? What are you talking about?" Ace suddenly went slack and stopped all struggling, walking slowly towards the door. "I need to go to the hospital." He muttered as he slowly walked.

Marco tried to ask Ace what was wrong, why he needed to go to the hospital, but he got no response. As he got none, he decided it was a smart decision to go to the hospital, something was obviously wrong. Ace didn't say anything during the drive, just sitting and staring blankly at the distance, making him worry more as he sent him looks.