huif

PART ONE ━━ SEASON ONE008

008. huif

❝SISTERS.❞

   Lyra opened her eyes. She could barely remember what happened, only a few glimpses of the attack with assassins in the creepy masks. She opened her eyes and looked around the area. This wasn't Allison's room.

   She tried sitting up but winced at the pain coming from her arm. She stood up and looked in the mirror. All she was wearing were sweatpants which she assumed were Allison's and her sports bra. He collarbone was wrapped in a bandage and her hair was tied into a bun.

   She walked out of the room and went down stairs. Hearing two voices the she instantly recognised.

   "It has to do with Five somehow. I mean, they were looking for him." Allison.

     "I know I was arguing about turning Grace off but it doesn't make seeing her like this any easier." Luther.

   She walked towards them and saw them looking distressed. She looked at Grace and saw her wires were visible.

   "Oh shit, what happened here?" Lyra wondered out loud. Scaring both Luther and Allison.

   "She was turned off," Luther told her, without even glancing at her.

   "Who did this?" She asked.

   "Those masked assassins," Allison muttered.

   "Poor Diego," Allison muttered, "I mean, this is gonna be so hard on him."

   She then turned to her best friend.

   "Can you please not tell Diego," she asked the French model, "I can't bear to see his reaction."

   "Yeah, yeah, of course," Lyra nodded.

   Luther stood up and walked away.

   "Luther," Allison called out to him, but was ignored by the large man.

   "Luther," She followed him.

𖤍

   "Vanya?" Allison and Lyra entered Vanya's apartment.

   The model had changed from the sport bra and sweatpants she had on when she woke up, to a black tank top and jeans.

   The house was empty, but was left open.

   Lyra looked around. She sensed someone else was in here. She walked towards the passageway and saw a large figure.

   "Allison," She called out to her best friend and gestured to the figure.