Chapter 5

The smell of his body mixed with the smell of alcohol rushed into her lungs. Lisa closed her eyes and kissed him. She felt like her heart would explode just by keeping her lips on his lips, but she couldn't stop at this point. She opened her mouth with determination to put an end to the day.

Sucking his lower lip all the way, she opened her mouth as much as possible. The taste of whiskey remained in his mouth. Was it because of the intense taste or was it because of their tongues getting entangled? A chill ran down her spine. Lisa had to do her best not to faint. The next problem was making sure that she didn't seem clumsy.

A wet sigh escaped both their mouths as their lips separated. Lisa lifted her eyelids slowly as she felt his callused hands brush her cheeks.

His black eyes grew even thicker. Lisa somehow moved her tongue, which still had his warmth.

"I... I'll teach you...."

As soon as she finished speaking, Jungkook swallowed her lips. He hurriedly pushed himself into her and sucked her tongue. Lisa reflexively pushed him away as she felt as if she was being eaten by him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug.

Something solid was felt on his tight-knit lower body. Lisa wasn't so naïve that she didn't know what it was, even though it was her first time kissing. However, she was surprised by the bigger size than expected and she inhaled her breath. Then, he sucked her tongue painfully as if telling her to concentrate.

The fierce kiss that seemed to pierce her throat eventually knocked her out of her mind. Her legs felt limp. Lisa staggered, and Jungkook pulled her back tightly into his arms as if to keep her from getting away from him. She had to embrace the passionate kiss, completely in close contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook let her lips go until Lisa was on the brink of fainting. As Lisa struggled to open her eyes, a handsome face, flushed red, came into her sight.

"Then...?"

Lisa took a step back without answering. The back of her knees touched the bed. Lisa collapsed backwards and was lying flat on her spot, while Jungkook climbed on top of her. As he pulled the lingerie down roughly, a small scream accompanied the appearance of her voluptuous breasts which poured out of her clothes. Jungkook's neck went up and down.

He gently squeezed her chest. With just a little bit of force, her pure white breasts were gently crushed in his hands. As he twisted her nipples, a groan escaped out of Lisa's mouth. Jungkook was startled and removed his hands away from her body.

"Does it hurt?"

"No.... It's... it's not that...."

Lisa's cheeks were blushed and slurred at the end of her words. What was that feeling just now? She had a different feeling than when she had touched herself with her own hand. No, she had never touched her breasts like that in the first place, but....

Then Jungkook grabbed her chest again.

"Ah, ah...."

He continued to tease her nipples, while observing her reaction. He gripped her breasts completely with his large hands, rolled her nipples with his thumbs, and pressed them tightly with his fingers. Lisa frowned and twisted her back. It didn't look like she was in pain. Instead....

"Eung...."

He became thirty for the sweet nasal sound. He began to covet Lisa's lips again.

"Heut...!"

Jungkook had become accustomed to kissing her before he knew it. Lisa was crushed underneath Jungkook and had no choice but to helplessly accept him.

Her breathing became short and her stomach tickled. Her head was dizzy because of the drunkenness. His kiss and relentless caress made her whole body numb, and she lost her mind.