Chapter 6

It was her first time accepting a man. No, Lisa had never even tried penetrative masturbation. This was the first time she's put anything in it. But of all things, the genitals as big as the forearm...!

"Ha..., relax Lisa."

"Ugh...!"

I'm telling you I can't! Lisa shook her head, forgetting her goal of appearing experienced in front of him.

"It's, it's hard to do so...."

"It's okay."

Now, it was Jungkook who led the way by soothing and coaxing her. He took a deep breath and slowly pushed his penis in. Her insides trembled as if choking him. A shallow moan escaped his mouth.

"Ahhng.... Jungkook...."

Lisa, with tears in her eyes, grabbed his shoulder. That soft movement stimulated him. In the end, Jungkook couldn't stand it and thrusted himself all the way through at once.

"Hhnng!"

"Whoo...."

It was a reckless move. Lisa couldn't handle the shock and she hugged him tightly. His muscular back twitched along with her touch. She could feel his chest beating terribly. At the same time, his pulse was clearly transmitted through her where they were connected.

"Ahn, Jungkook, wa...wait, ha! Euk! Heut, ah, ahhng...!"

Jungkook didn't give Lisa time to adjust. No, he couldn't. He couldn't control the movement of his back. He continued to thrust inside her, intoxicated by the sensation of her warmth and tenderness that was tightening around him, and her nasal moaning, which flowed in accordance with his movements.

His genitals rushed in and out. Every time the tip of his glans scraped her vaginal wall, the shock reached her clitoris. The pressure of his genitals completely crushed her, and the pleasure that was felt every time she was stabbed somewhere in the body, made her head go blank. As she stroked Jungkook's waist, Lisa's voice grew deeper and deeper.

"Ahnng, this... this feels weird... weird...! Jungkook, hhnng, ha, ah, ahh!"

Lisa looked up at him with difficulty. The knight, who always looked disciplined, was soaked with lust. The handsome man's face, who had only looked cold, was tinged with pleasure. When their eyes meet, he leaned towards her.

"Lisa...."

The deep voice scratched her stomach. Jungkook was calling her name with a voice like this. Tears welled up.

He seemed to like her a lot more than she thought he would. It was hard to believe that she was connected with him right now.

Lisa wrapped his waist with her wobbly legs. At that movement, the man hit her harder. Lisa's body trembled greatly at the gesture that pierced her very deep at once.

The sound of wet flesh clashing against each other filled the room. A woman's moans and a man's sigh cut through them. The vulgar sound excited them even more. The couple swallowed each other's lips, not knowing who came first.

Lisa closed her eyes tightly. Then Jungkook's gestures of going in and out of her felt more apparent. Everything from scratching the clitoris and the balls hitting the area below her vagina. She desperately clung to her husband, while calling out his name.

"Hhhng, annng, ah...! Ju... Jungkook...!"

As if in response, Jungkook immediately kissed her. His hot tongue whipped around her mouth, intertwining with her tongue. She couldn't think of anything while being fucked at the same time from top and bottom.

The climax never ended. She felt like she was going to die like this, but the man above her kept pounding his penis inside her.

"Hhhhnnng, eung, ah..., ahhnnnng!"

Something boiling inside seemed to explode. In an instant, her eyes turned white and her whole body trembled. It was the first time she had experienced this kind of pleasure. Lisa reached her second climax and burst into tears. In response, the man pulled out his genitals and thrusted himself deep into her all at once.

The man who entered deep inside her body convulsed terribly. His huge penis spit it's thick semen inside her. The semen leaked through the fully engaged joint.

Jungkook exhaled heavily and looked down at the woman. Lisa was unconscious. Still, she held his arms tightly.

It was unbearably satisfying. He squeezed his penis inside her again. Her body trembled greatly as she reacted while sleeping.

Jungkook laid on his back while holding her as he inserted himself. He brushed her tangled hair and wiped her tears with his hands. Jungkook intently stared at the woman who was in a mess and softly kissed her forehead.

Lisa somehow lifted her limp eyelids. She wanted to sleep more, but she was hungry and it seemed difficult to fall asleep again. She woke up to eat first.

"Ugh...."

The moment she lifted her head, her head pounded. The arm that she reflexively raised to touch her forehead also hurt. But that wasn't the only place where she was in pain. The muscles in her body throbbed more than when she went to the ball and danced for six hours.

It was clear that something was seriously wrong. However, just before calling her maid to have her call a doctor, she felt a sense of strangeness. Lisa checked her appearance in a somewhat cold mood.

And then she realized that she was wearing a see-through lingerie that was the size of the palm of her hand.

"Ack!"

Lisa let out a small scream and quickly hid herself under the blanket.

What is this? What happened to me?

Her head was dizzy, her limbs were sore, and all that was on her body was a haughty lingerie. This was the first time she had been so confused since she had woken up in the principal's office the next day after drinking a bottle of wine with Rebecca to find out how much she could drink.

Let's calm down. Lisa took a deep breath and organized her memory, step by step.

Yesterday was the day Jungkook came back. Lisa had been upset by the thought that she had to finish her marriage contract with him a few days ago. She hadn't slept well and was distracted when she had to have conversations with the ladies.

But she was lucky (?) that Jungkook got hurt and lost his memory! Everything about their marriage contract!

And Lisa decided to use it as an opportunity to pretend to be Jungkook's real wife. Yes, she took this opportunity to wear a naughty lingerie and headed to his room to put the nail.

Her head throbbed again. Lisa tried to shake off the terrible thoughts. How could she have come up with such a plan? Now that she thought about it, it was absurd. What was she going to do when Jungkook's memory came back?

In addition, how did she think of seducing such a disciplined man with her body. It was ridiculous.

Still, Lisa let out a sigh of relief. She checked once more just in case, but this room was clearly her bedroom. There were only paintings on the fireplace, and the room was decorated with flowers chosen by herself.

So what happened yesterday was clearly a dream that she had after drinking heavily, feeling confused at the thought of getting a divorce. No, it has to be!

"I... I'll teach you...."

"Ugh.... No way!"