Chapter 8

Due to the injury, Jungkook was forced to stay at home for the time being. Lisa felt awkward to have him at home because he was a person who went to work as soon as breakfast was over and trained on his day off.

On the other hand, it was very enjoyable. She knew well that she shouldn't think like that considering the reason why he took a break, but what could she do when it already happened. If she could do what she wanted to do, she would have cut out the unrequited love first and make it mutual.

But even though Jungkook was at home, he seldom ran into Lisa. He only had three meals with her. But Lisa was happy with that alone. It made her heart pound at every meal where she could dine across from Jungkook. Even though she thought she was stupid, she still was the same.

She didn't know if it was because he saw her more often than before, or maybe it was because he had lost his memory? Jungkook's attitude changed a little. But Lisa didn't know whether it was for the better or for the worse.

"Are you going to leave another piece of meat uneaten?"

"It seems that you hate tomatoes."

"Eating only sweets is not good for the body."

Jungkook seemed to care about Lisa not eating properly. He even asked if she had fainted because of that reason.

Lisa had fainted in front of Jungkook only once. When she slept with him. No matter how worried he was, it was terribly shameful to speak of it, so Lisa internally screamed every time.

In fact, the two had not slept together for over a week after the first night. Lisa didn't go to Jungkook's room because of her shame, so it was a natural result. Jungkook never visited Lisa first, and never would.

It seemed that he didn't desire Lisa that much. She just hoped that one day he wouldn't kick her out when she got up the courage again, or drank and visited him.

Anyway, Lisa wanted to spend as much time with Jungkook as possible while he was at home, so she stayed home with all the party and event invitations. The only time she spent with him was when they ate, but Lisa was happy....

"No, it can't be like this!"

If they spend their time like this, they may become a couple who only eat together for the rest of their lives. In fact, Jungkook even lost her memories like this! Lisa decided to bet on her courage.

"Are you asking about hobbies?"

"Yes..., hobby. The Jungkook I know used to practice swordsmanship whenever he had time. I wonder what kind of hobbies Jungkook had before. It might help bring your memories back."

She quickly added a excuse that she had come up with in advance. Fortunately, Jungkook didn't find her words strange.

"Not specifically. When the weather is nice, I go hunting."

Even though he had just gotten injured, he told the servant to get ready to go hunting. At that, Lisa, startled, stood up in surprise. How long had it been since he returned from the war with monsters, that he would go hunting? Besides, Jungkook was even hurt! Lisa's mouth widened.

"It's hard because of the injury!"

"You know that it's not a bad injury, don't you?"

His hard answer made her speechless. But Jungkook's wounds had healed before he even returned from the battlefield. Only his memories didn't come back. But Lisa was still worried about it. She couldn't let Jungkook go hunting alone. Yes, he can't be alone. At least with her then....

"......!"

Suddenly, a good thought crossed Lisa's mind. As soon as he saw the smile that appeared on Lisa's lips, Jungkook frowned. But Lisa was a woman who did what she wanted to do. Even if she regretted what she did.