Hospital

Lorenzo carried her sickly form running to their private elevator and Romano was way ahead of him opening up the elevator. Giancarlo was interviewing the girl who arrived in the office with her about Celia's condition.(Maggie).

Castello was quiet making it very unusual because he was not calm inside and Lorenzo knew he was faking it.

Everything moved in slow motion as the elevator was going down to their  health care wing under in the company.

"I swear to you, I better find a doctor down there waiting outside the elevator or else it's going to be very bad.!!! " Giancarlo made the call  seething like his life depended on it.

20 Mins later

She tried to open her eyes but she couldn't. She was able to hear some background noise and Maggie's crying.
She was finally able to open them after a lot of struggle . She found herself looking at an image of Maggie standing looking down on her . She was thankful for the shadow as this helped her adjust her eyes to the brightness in the room.

"Maggie, what happened after I passed out?"

She looked at her and started wiping her tears.

"We'll you were carried by the boss and the rest of them made sure you got to a doctor on time as both the three of them and me rushed you here"

"Wait, the hell!!!, what do you mean by the bosses!!!".

"Yes and now every intern is talking about the matter! . Plus, how wouldn't talk about it?"

She tried reaching for a glass of water but her ribcage felt like it had stitches stitched all over, She stopped struggling to get to it as it seemed futile . Maggie handed her the water and Celia silently thanked her.

The four bosses carried her here, but why? . She was taking her first seep of water trying to calm her mind when the interview lady from earlier walked in.

"Miss Summers, and miss Maggie both of you have qualified for the job internship and your program has been emailed to your phones. Miss Summers, the both of you will get accommodation in the apartment near the office. We just need your luggage and belongings to move in. Get well soon ".

Wait what she looked at Maggie and felt something was off.

" Maggie why would the bosses carry me down here!  What is happening? Tell me what happened please, I beg you Maggie!! ".

"We'll after arriving down here, the doctors took you and while they were trying to stop the bleeding, One of boss, Romano kept on threatening the doctor that he better keep you safe and treat your wounds! ." She looked at Maggie shocked  not believing her words.

" They left after your condition stabilized and told me to wait for further instructions from the nurses and professor Carlos. "

She wanted to ask Maggie a few more questions but the nurse interrupted them and soon her eyed became heavy  and she fell asleep.

Castello

" Do u understand me Carlos? , just follow my plans! . If I hear this information from anyone else than you. I'm going to ruin your life!! "

"Yes Sir I understand! ".

"Go to her and convince her! ".

The greedy professor left hurriedly.

Celia was  theirs and he was going to make sure no one else would have her!.

He looked at her intern picture and smiled to himself.

He was happy she was safe and he would make sure it remained that way forever.