Celia

Celia walked in the club together with Maggie while giggling, it had been long since she got to have some fun, plus her ribs were all better now.

She still felt sad about the death of her professor but for just tonight she wanted to forget everything. She knew from the on start that the men had the Club vacated and she was happy that she was experiencing opulence for just once. Never in a million years would she have thought she could afford renting out a whole club in the upper side of the city.

She headed to the bar and gentle hands belonging to Romano lifted her up to a sitting position. He brought his lips to hers softly for a peck leaving Celia blushing.

Maggie snickered jokingly at them and ordered her drink.

"I would like a blue berry mojito, please!"

She ordered nicely. The bar attendant rushed to give her order.

Celia started nodding her head as her favorite song started playing. She looked at the guy serving them and smiled politely. The guy immediately looked away as in fear.

Fuck, the men were probably behind this!
She turned throwing a glare at them but they pretended to not know why Celia was glaring at them.

It was Celia's turn to order.

"I would like a martini"

"Bitch, you are starting offer with a martini?" Maggie chuckled.

I looked behind me to the private lounge where the men were casually hanging out while talking but their eyes still found me from time to time.

"Yeah, I need one, plus I don't get drunk easily. I'm not that light weight" Celia answered while downing the whole glass at a go.

Soon the girls were drunk and dancing on the dance floor while laughing loudly. Celia was holding on to Maggie's ass as she threw it back. Her four men just looked at the scene in both shock and curiosity.

"Why do girls do that?" Lorenzo gritted out jealous of the way Celia held on to a drunk Maggie.

"Because they know they are safe with each other" Romano answered back while drinking his expensive whisky.

The plan was working, the girls were forgetting about the Dark issue plaguing their happiness.

Castello just kept to himself watching his princess swinging her hips on the dance floor. Soon the roles were reversed and Celia was now twerking against Maggie.

Giancarlo found himself rising up clouded with jealousy. He was on the dance floor a few minutes later and he pulled Celia against him. She smirked at him while moving her hips against his crotch. He groaned in pleasure. He picked her up heading to the private lounge just as someone came through the entrance to the club.

The other three men reached for their weapons but stopped mid when they recognized the guy standing before them.

Alfonso Bandini

The son of the Italian mafia, well half Italian, half Asian with Strong ties to the yakuza.
He belonged to both worlds, his mom was Asian and his dad Italian.

His was also the closest Ally to Giancarlo, lorenzo, Castello and Romano. Alfonso had thick black hair, Grey eyes, high cheek bones paired with a model face, very handsome.

Giancarlo looked at Alfonso and noticed something mesmerized him as he was frozen looking straight ahead to a drunk Maggie who was shaking her ass in oblivion. He smiled to himself.

His buddy had been pussy whipped. Giancarlo arrived at the lounge pulling Celia on him just as Alfonso struggled to keep his eyes of Maggie.

Alfonso was a made man just as he, lorenzo, Castello and Romano were but unlike the four men, Alfonso didn't hide the fact he was in the mafia to the world. He was too powerful close to the Giancarlo's power in the underworld and both of them knew it.