Rumors

Im so sorry my babies I took long to update I was just so held up with school work but now I'm back. ❤️

The  Office
Maggie was dressed up in a navy blue dress and blazer with black stilettos making her look well presentable for work.
As she walked in the office complex heading for the hospital wing she saw the workers murmuring between themselves and immediately, she decided to got on WhatsApp, she had a powerful hunch about what might be happening!

Maggie logged in to her unofficial office's whatsapp group expecting to see to view the usual complaints but what she saw almost made her loose her frickin mind!!

The text messages read as follows.

"I have worked here for five years, how comes I've never gotten even a hi from the boss. Guess Celia is sexually connected to them!! 😏😏"

"True, how comes they run after her. Her?, There are more gorgeous women than her. I guess she fucks all of them.!! 👿👿"

"This is why work will never be equal for both genders. All you have to do is flash your titties and ass and get favor than from above. 😒😒" 

There were hundreds of them but what caught Maggie's attention was two messages  specifically. She raged upon reading them and both were from Anastasia from HR.

" Celia is as basic as they come, in a matter of weeks, they'll get over her! I promise you that I'll expose that bitch for her gold digging ways!! Poor miss Penelope got her man stolen by a plain Jane!!!"

"Guess the bitch likes attention ha! I'm sure she will spread her legs for any rich bitch. And about her attempted murder or arson whatever. I hope it succeeded 🤫🤫😂😂"

The message was from Lucas an assistant nurse.

Maggie let out a scream of curses in the elevator as she sent all the screenshots to Celia and Marcus. She planned to contact her bosses about the issue so that they can put a stop to it.

Hospital wing

She slept soundly but would occasionally shake in her sleep Indicating she was having bad dreams.

Castello would run his hand down her back soothingly lulling her back to sleep as he and the rest could tell she felt safe when he did that.

He was about to close his eyes and pull her next to him on the hospital bed when her phone started receiving notifications constantly. If this continued it would wake her up. Lorenzo took the phone from her purse trying to put it on silent when he stopped on his tracks and started pressing it.

Immediately, he roared in anger and hate as he  headed to the male nurse administering medicine to his woman. Lucas, he remembered.
He watched in shock as Lorenzo punched the nurse sending him falling to the ground.

Romano and Giancarlo sprung into action holding him back as he scream at the male nurse. He felt Celia shaking besides him in fear.

"How dare you! You piece of shit, hmmm. How can you mention such atrocious acts on my woman!! You wrote a text wishing she got burned to death!!"

Castello held Celia in his arms and his her from the scene that would happen next. Giancarlo, Romano and Lorenzo started attacking the nurse after reading the message and everything went into chaos as male doctors tried intervening but couldn't in fear. The female nurses screamt fearfully just as Cain and Max arrived together with security with Maggie hot on their trail.

"Fire every single piece of crap that demeaned Celia right now."Giancarlo screamed at Max who immediately started doing as instructed fearing what the boss would do if he didn't.

Maggie ran over pulling Celia into her arms comforting her. They both started calming each other down as Lucas was drugged by security outside as the rest of the workers shook in fear making a mental note to never disturb  Celia.

Maggie convinced Celia to eat in the mean time while he walked from the wing to the main lobby to see those filthy bastards that badmouthed their queen off. He gently reminded Celia to let Maggie take care of her before he had left.

Nobody was allowed to hurt Celia. He would even turn on his best friends for her.