38

Credit to whoever drew the picture for this chapter...I found it on Google Images so please don't sue me....
Thanks for letting me take a short break from writing! It really helped my writers block and I am ready to get back to Bill feels!
ALSO thank you to odessa_the_lemoncorn for the amazing suggestion, sadly I don't really want you to commit suicide so I won't be putting it in the story. (I loved the idea though!!)
--------------------------------------------------

Out of nowhere you saw Dipper's fists flying, punching Robbie as many times as he could. You also noticed he now had the stone clutched in the other fist.

"Bill," you half-whispered and leaned down as much as you could without further hurting your ankle. He was laying face down on the dirt ground. You struggled to flip him over on to his back, but did so and you then quickly looked over his body to asses the damage. "You're gonna have to go to the hospital," you muttered and glanced over at Mabel, "Mabel! Please, call the hospital, hurry!" She immediately took action and dialed the number quicker than you thought possible. You saw Dipper beating up Robbie and then run deeper into the forest yelling, "I'm going to hide the stone! Be right back!" Robbie was unconcious underneath a tree.

You felt tears streaming down your face and you shook Bill's shoulders a little. "Bill, we're calling for help," You said softly and he stirred, opening his eyes and looking at you. His hand raised to your hair and he kind of ruffled it saying "thanks kid," which made you smile.

"Are you gonna be okay?" You asked, knowing the answer was probably no. The wounds were horrendously deep. The bloodflow from them still hadn't let up. Even so, the dream demon nodded and attempted to sit up. With your hand you forced him to lay back down. "It's okay, you need to stay still," you told him and swiped at your eyes with the back of your hand. He let out a rough sigh and you started crying harder, sobbing, kneeling on the ground next to him. He's going to die, you thought, he's going to die and its your fault. You should've let Robbie kill you.

"No," Bill suddenly said, voice raspy, "you were right. I was right. I would never let that idiot shoot you. My choice, y/n. I would happily die for you." If that was supposed to make you feel any better, it didn't, because it worsened your crying and complete misery. You sat there for almost ten minutes, crying silently next to Bill's bloodied body. He didn't say anything, just lay there with his eyes closed. At some points he was so still you couldn't decipher if he was dead or alive. "I love you," you said in his ear.

Then the laughter started.

You looked up to see Bill laughing like crazy, staring at nothing in the sky. He was smiling, kind of a grimace really, and his laugh seemed to echo. "Bill? Why are you laughing?" You whispered and he didn't look at you, just sighed and smiled. But the smile was full of pain and more of a wince. "Pain is hilarious," he stated and you felt a lump in your throat.

Thankfully before you could even produce more tears Dipper and Mabel ran up to you and pointed behind them at the hospital van that was parked. Nurses rushed out, and in the blink of an eye Bill was taken away. Then moments later the police. "That's why I needed to borrow your cell phone earlier," Dipper explained as the three of you watched them shove the still unconscious Robbie into the car and drive off.

"So where did you put the stone?" You asked, voice cracking from crying so much. Dipper pointed to a clump of trees next to him. "Down that path. A left then two rights and you get to a giant pine tree. I shoved it in between the branches and covered it with leaves. Nobody is finding that thing," Dipper said proudly.

You nodded and walked a little ways with them, heading home. But then you suddenly fell, half on purpose, half not, on the Mystery Shack front stairs. You covered your face with your hands, rubbing at your eyes as your crying started back up again. Mabel was immediately next to you, rubbing your back. "He's going to be okay y/n," she assured you, "everything will be okay."

You hoped so. You didn't know how you could live if Bill died.

Mabel brought you inside for your f/d and you fell asleep on the couch after a while, head spinning, worrying like never before about Bill and if he would make it. Don't die, you thought to yourself but aiming it at him just in case he was reading your thoughts, please Bill. Don't leave me.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!
This was kind of a fast chapter, sorry about that. I promise I'll write a good old fashioned wordy chapter next time!
Tell me what you thought of this chapter and be sure to follow me for updates on new ones!
See you soon!