Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

I swear I heard something move last night. I just don't know what. I mean, I hadn't slept in ages. (so unlike luffy! Lol he is going through a lot right now)

I would tell the crew I heard something as soon as they wake up! This might cheer them up a bit, even if it is just a bit.

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the crew calling for me again. Huh? Why did they start doing it again. Did they really still think I was alive?

Uh, whatevs. I mean, yeah, I am alive, and I have a fever, and a really bad knee, and, well, mental health issues, and I did throw up a few times last night.

But come on. I mean, it's been 4 days now. Why hadn't they given up yet?

I really, really hope I wasn't heard last night. If I was, well, I can't really really punish myself, now can I? Ughhh.

I had to throw up again, so I grabbed the empty barrel I had been doing it in, and, well did it. (I'll spare the details for you, don't worry Sanji-kun -author's note)

I heard somebody enter the other storage room I was in yesterday. Good thing I'm not in there anymore...

For extra security, I hid the barrel and crawled into a different empty barrel, and then sealed the lid of the one I crawled into. I heard someone enter the room.

"SANJI? ARE YOU IN HERE?" Zoro said.

Suddenly, I heard him crying. "We've been looking for you all over the ship, Sanji. And I know you rather me call you the mean names I called you before, but well..." Zoro said, sighing.

I started to cry, but I had to try to do it as quietly as possible.

"Idiot cook. You must be in here somewhere," Zoro said softly.

He started looking around and I hoped to myself, please do not find the barrel I puked in or the barrel I am in now, Zoro. If you do, then everyone will know I'm alive in this room. And they'll see my leg, my fever, my everything.

No such luck, he found the barrel I puked in.

"GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Zoro screamed out towards the crew.

I heard the whole crew come in, plus I heard Kin'emon and Momonosuke, Carrot, and other voices too.

Why are there so many people concerned about my welbeing?

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

"Look what I found," I said, and I showed them the barrel. It had lots and lots of puke in it, some looked like it could have been from minutes ago while others from days...

I was so severely shocked when I found it. Sanji was alive, but he was, well, suffering. A LOT.

Robin said, "There is some fresher then the rest. It seems like the most recent actions are from just 3 minutes ago.

Luffy started sobbing, "Sanji!! I know you are in here, and I'm going to find you!!!"

The samurai and minks started cheering.

"Cho-bro, get the medical bay ready so that when we find Sanji we can bring him to you!" Carrot the mink said.

"I can't believe it," Nami said. "He's alive, and in this room."

"SANJI! If you can hear me, tell me where you are! Otherwise, we'll have to tear this room to shreds!" Franky screamed.

Everyone heard something.

But it was so quiet, they couldn't tell what it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

-----------------------------------------

6 Chapters done! I am so proud of myself.

Anyways, word count is: 609 words! I am so proud of myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------