Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter 21

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

*a few days later*

"Alright, it looks like Bluejam is in the new world. He is almost to us," Kiyoshi said. "You guys ready to fight?"

"Yes!" the straw hats cheered.

I saw Kiyoshi check his radar. He always seemed to be contacting the survivor's in the communications room. Well, I guess it's alright, seeing as they are probably worried that this mission should be a success.

He left to go back to the communications room yet again. "Looks like he is about to contact them again."

For the rest of the time, I noticed Sanji treating me a little nicer than he had right after he got this letter. Instead of just making Nami and Robin desserts, he would often make one for me and Chopper to share too. And, he would be cooler on me when I said I need booze, he would just give me a bottle without a second thought.

Meanwhile, Nami prepared her clima-tact based on the wind-shapes and clouds so she could use her navigating skills to the best of her ability.

Ussop did target practice, his goal to have an even better aim (even though his aim was already spot on), Franky worked to adding defenses to the Sunny (as we were on an island, just waiting for the pirates to reach us), Robin worked on her special devil-fruit moves, Luffy worked to making his haki last longer, and I just decided to work on basic sword moves. Sanji worked on learning how to make medicine in case Chopper got injured, with Chopper helping him. After Sanji was done, he would go work on his kicks on the island, cutting down trees with the sway of his foot. Jimbei was meditating in the sea, and finally Brook was playing melodies, practicing his moves that made people fall asleep in battle.

* A few days later *

We all spotted a ship. Time to go aboard the sunny.

"Check out all these cannons I added for Ussop!" Franky said.

"I made cannoballs and increased my aim!" Ussop grinned.

"I know how to use my clima-tact to the best of my abilities with this weather, don't you worry!" Nami said, smiling.

"I perfected my special devil-fruit moves, and tried out new ones," Robin said.

"My Haki now lasts 20 more minutes thanks to all the work I put in," Luffy said.

"I know how to heal you guys if you get injured, and I also have a new special move: Viande fraîche!" Sanji said, happily.

"I got in touch with the two survivors. It seems like they are healing fine!" Kiyoshi happily stated, and the whole crew laughed.

Jimbei and Brook then told of what they did, and Chopper said he just taught Sanji and worked on his own medicines.

"Let's go kick their asses," Luffy said, and the Bluejam ship was just reaching the island.

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Word count: 489 words.

----------------------------------------