Chapter 2: A Dead Man Gone

(____) = name

(h/c)= hair color

(h/l)= hair length

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You woke up tied to a bed in a very small room. Almost like a closet. You had a ball gag in your mouth and bruises all over you, "what happened??!!" you thought to yourself,  panic spreading all over as you tried to break free from the rope ties. But, each time you moved, yet another wound was added to your skin from the ropes being so tight.

    "I wouldn't do that if i were you, poppet. You wouldn't want that pretty little skin of yours anymore banged up" You heard a vulgar, snake like voice call from the other side of the closed door. You froze as the man it belonged to opened it, slowly stepping into the  cramped room.

    "Good evening my love~" he chimed, an utterly annoying sense of cheer in his voice

    "LOVE?! What kind of drugs is he on!?" you thought, still struggling.

    "I simply wanted to pass the news onto you about your beloved friend Arthur before we carried on our day. It seems I mat have....misplaced him," he passed, looking aside as if he had lost his train of thought. But, quickly talking in that cheerful voice again, "Oh! But don't you worry a pretty little (h/c) strand of hair on that cute little head of yours!. I'll bring him back....if you play a game" he smirked, un-gaging you.

    You thought for awhile before responding, "....A game?"

    "Ah, yes, a game. And if you ask me, I personally find it amazingly fun. It's called cat and mouse, and, its fairly easy. All you have to do is run, and I'll chase you, (____). If I catch you...Arthur dies and you're mine forever. If I don't catch you...," He frowned, untying you, his voice now hinting a tone of boredom, "You and Arthur walk away unharmed.  Blah Blah Blah. I leave you two alone. Blah Blah Blah. Oh...You get it!" He ran a cold finger over one of your bruises, sending shivers down your spine, "I'll even give you a head start" A smirk yet again spread across his freckled face, "thirty minutes~" 

    How considerate...

    After processing what exactly was going on,  you took off running as fast as you could, but, you quickly learned that the house had changed locations... Now surrounded by woods. 

    Great. The two of them have the whole magic thing in common.

~flying mint bunny time skip~

    Running

    You tripped over your own feet, attempting to pick up your place.

    Twenty minutes

    Running

    Your chest felt like it was on fire....

    Ten minutes

    Running

    You needed a place to hide....

    Five minutes

    You took refuge under a fallen tree and prayed the man would not find you. Not only for your sake, but for Arthur's also.

    Three minutes

    You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down so that you were as silent as possible.

    3....2....1....

    "I found you poppet~"

    You screamed as the all too familiar looking 2p grabbed you by your (h/l) (h/c) hair and dragged you out of your hiding spot.

   "How did you find me so fast?!" you yelled, demanding to know.

    "I'm afraid I never left your side, dear~" he laid a small kiss on your lips and gave you an equally small grin, laughing loudly before he spoke yet again "and now you're all mine! Forever and ever and ever!"

    You froze

    "(___)!!" you heard the fatal scream of your best friend Arthur.

    "This is it" you thought as oliver dragged you by your (h/l) (h/c) hair back to his home. "this is the end...."

    You were going to die tonight....