Sequel Part Two: A Sweet Surprise

You're gonna wanna read the guide bellow for this chapter:

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

(f/f)= favorite food

(f/d)= favorite drink

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Of course not, ass," you huffed, kissing him slowly and softly, "I love you after all...."

The young Brit blushed, stuttering a bit as he spoke, "N-No swearing~ Poppet~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Months had past since you last visited your lover at the Woodberry Hospital. You had to admit, you loved having a bit of freedom and, although work got in your way a lot , you loved spending time with Oliver more....

Usually, at this time of day, the young man was outside in the hospital garden, sitting on an old wooden bench beside the sunflowers. But to your surprise, he wasn't there, "Oliver?" you frowned, about to head inside before strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

"Poppet~? You're late," A voice huffed, and you knew exactly who's voice it was.

"I'm late? Your late~!" you giggled, turning around to face the strawberry blonde man, quickly stealing a kiss.

He smiled, returning it with a grin, "I have a surprise for you, love. They're letting me out today, and I want to take you out to dinner....i-if that's ok!" he blushed, nervously looking away.

You smiled, cupping the side of his face in your gentle hand and forcing him to turn, locking his blue and pink eyes in your own (e/c) ones, "I would love that~"

[ Flying Mint Bunny Time Skip ]

A warm breeze filled the air as you walked along a stone path, fallowing a set of directions Oliver had given you hours ago. He said he had a surprise for you, and as you got closer to the big red X on the map, you could tell it was going to be a big one.

Pretty soon, you came to a small, iron gate surrounded by hedges, preventing you from seeing any further. "Oliver?" you asked, steering through the gate, your jaw dropping at the scene in front of you.

There was a huge fountain, with tiny, Christmas like white lights hanging off of it, connecting to the hedges that completely enclosed the area. Fireflies danced along the flowerbeds as stars shined brightly overhead. In the middle of the enclosed area, was a single table with two chairs and a red tablecloth . And on that table, was a candle and two plates of (f/f) as well as two cups of (f/d). "Oliver...." you were bewildered, unable to think of the right words.

"Yes?" The brit smiled, stepping over and leading you over to your chair, which he kindly pulled out for you.

As you sat, you were still unable to speak, causing the man to chuckle.

"Now Now, don't be shy, (____)" he smiled, looking you over, "That dress looks lovely on you...."

You blushed, looking down at your short, (f/c) dress, "G-Gilbert bought it for me...."

"Oh, I see...."

"Olli....why did we come here....?" you asked, still curious.

"You'll see, my love. Just wait~"

[ Flying Mint Bunny Time Skip ]

After a lovely dinner full of laughter and joy, the two of you decided to take a stroll through the garden.

"Oliver. I'm going to ask you one last time. Why did we come here tonight?"

"(____)...." Oliver stopped, stepping in front of you, "its....because I wanted to ask you something very very important...." He starred into your (e/c) eyes, brushing a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ears as the wind blew through it.

"Y-Yes?" you stuttered, your face turning a bright shade of crimson red.

"(____), no one could have even begun to imagine a person like me ever falling for someone....they just imagine me killing ever single guy and girl I can get my hands on....and I hate that. I want someone to love. Someone to hold and care for. Someone who I can actually cook nonpoisonous food for....and (____)....poppet....your that person....and I love you.....(____)....-" Oliver got down on one knee, pulling a small box out of his pocket and opening it, revealing a blue and pink diamond ring, "-will....will you marry me?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello lovelies~~!! Sorry for the wait, but hey, isn't this a good valentines day chapter~? I even uploaded it at midnight =^=

Don't forget to:

-Vote

-Comment

-And Fallow

Also, check out my other stories

Happy Valentines Day~! I Love You Guys~~!!

-A