Chapter 8: The Psyco, the albino, and the young lady

(____)=name
(H/c)=hair color
(H/l)= hair length
(E/c)= eye color
__________________
"S-shit! Oliver is home-" gil gasped, falling to ground as a knife pierced his skin.

Shits starting to get real....
__________________

You screamed, rushing over to help you albino friend! "Alfred, there are bandages in the bathroom! Third door on the right as soon as you go upstairs! Hurry!" You yelled at your friend, putting pressure on Gils wound and looking up at Oliver as Alfred ran upstairs. "Oliver! Why would you do that?!"

"They were going to take you away from me...." The british man frowned, taking a step closer to you, eyes focused on the staircase that Alfred just ran up. "And i don't take kindly to strangers trying to steal my....possessions~"

"Possessions?!" You couldn't help but blush, making him smirk. "Oliver....please just...let them go. I wont go with them...."

"How do i know you aren't lying to me?" He sighed, twirling his knife.

"Because...." You got up, pulling him by his shirt till he was just inches away, "i love you...idiot..."

"....sassafras~" Oliver chuckled, cupping your face in his soft hands and pulling you into a kiss.

Meanwhile, gil is still bleeding on the floor with widened eyes, not believing what is happening before him.

"(____), I'm sorry love....but i don't trust you~~" Oliver smirked, backing you up into a doorway.

"W-what?! Oliver-" you were cut off by the man pushing you down a flight of stairs, knocking you unconscious. The last thing you heard, was Gil's scream....

"One down, one to go~" Oliver smirked, licking some blood off of his knife. Oh how he loved the taste of blood.... "Such a pity" he sighed, rolling his sleeves up, "i just cleaned these floors yesterday!" With a smirk and a dark chuckle, Oliver headed up the stairs, where his next victim awaited him....

__________________
((Sorry about the short chapter, loves! >_< don't worry though, im posting two chapters in one day! So, the next one will be up shortly~))