11. What the fuck is your ability.

Last main character to be introduced.

Viraj's PoV

I watched how Brian tried to speak to that Javier guy. I warned him not to act up because it's not worth it. But Brian was Brian when he wanted something .

I honestly felt bad for Javier, he was here for a week and this was already happening. Then again, even a perfect world cannot hold off people with flaws.

I look away from Javier.

?

I missed Asadi. I suppose I do have a crush. I mean Elena knew and she was the one who told me like the love expert that she was.

And accepting my feelings were the best thing I could do. Only, Asadi didn't like men. And he liked Maryam, who was a bae.

But I couldn't stop liking him. If.. If Asadi does get his happy ending with Maryam, then.. I'll be happy for the both of them.

And cry a lot.

A LOT and then lock myself while praying for someone to finally like me.

No one ever liked me, or liked me back. So if a miracle does happen, and someone likes me, I'll accept it.

Because I'm desperate for love.

I was "Viraj", an Indian twenty two year old Man, who was thankfully 185.

I practice Hinduism and I have no labels because I don't need to label myself. Plus I don't want to.

My hair is brown and wavy short, I have brown eyes and my skin is brown. I have a clean shaved beard and I was the funny, weird guy that cries a lot.

And is surprisingly friends with Brian.

People also say I'm quiet and possessive. Which is not true

(It is, Asadi is my husband but he doesn't know it yet.)

But people quickly fall in love with my looks, and my broad shoulders, and sexy narrow waist.

It's good I'm in the fashion building because my body needs to be shown to the world.

But that wasn't all I knew.

I mean I woke up the same time as Kojo, only without abilities, and also the same time as Brian, Elena and Maryam.

So yeah, I've been here for four years.

And I'm still not gone...

I'm still here, and I should've been graduating this year.

But this school is weird.

?

I'll just wait for Brian.

——

Javier's PoV

I run towards my own bathroom in my dorm, and open the lid of the toilet only to throw up in it. I didn't swallow the pill and I was glad I didn't do it. But..