🔞Request ~ Kobra X Ghoul X FEM!Reader

As Ghoul slammed into you he let out a desperate noise that faded into a growl like sound. "T-Tight!~" He cried out as Kobra watched and started to get hard again. "Y/N~ m-more! To-Too horny!" Kobra sobbed out as Ghoul pulled him closer. Suddenly Ghoul got an idea to get back at you for all the edging you did to both him and Kobra as retaliation for playful teasing. "Kobra hand me the ropes, I'll help you out as a reward." Ghoul told the blonde who handed him the rope from the bed post.

Once Ghoul had the rope he tied you up and tied the rope holding you around the bed post. "Now Y/N, you're gonna be a good little audience for me and Kobra or else it'll be ass I rail into the mattress next." Ghoul told you sternly before kissing you then moving to Kobra and pinning him down. His already slick hole made it easier for Ghoul to hit all the right angles almost immediately after slamming inside him. Kobra let out a cry as he started shaking and his eyes rolled back as some of his hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. "G-Gho-Ghoul!~" Kobra practically screamed as the darker haired male started thrusting deeper.

"Damn it Ghoul! Untie me and maybe I'll have mercy on your sorry ass!" You exclaimed which made Ghoul slam harder inside Kobra. "The more you bitch and complain the rougher I get with Kobra!" Ghoul tells you before pulling almost all the way out and suddenly shoving back inside Kobra who could do nothing but shake and cry underneath him. "You're gonna hurt him stop!" You tell Ghoul but he just repeats his previous action which makes Kobra scream and climax again. His body was shaking and he couldn't form proper sentences at this point, Ghoul looked down at him and cupped his cheek. "Too much?" He asked and after a few moments passed Kobra shakily nodded in response.

The darker haired male pulled out and turned to face you. "Ready to be my other bitch?" He asks you but Kobra begins trying to get out of bed, Ghoul grabbed your face to make you look at him but when he did Kobra fell off the bed and hit the floor with a thud. "Oh my god Kobra are you ok?!" You drop the rope you untied and leaped off the bed to check on Kobra who laid on the floor holding his arm. "Kobra?! Hey it's ok we'll help you!" Ghoul told the other male as you pulled Kobra into your arms. "I-I hit ar-arm nightsta-stand." Kobra whimpered out as he clung to you, still in bliss from you and Ghoul's treatment in the bed. "Kobra? You ok baby?" You ask as Kobra smiles and kisses your neck. "B-Best sex ever~"