🔞Request ~ Jet Star X Reader

"Y/N it's ok, just one more time." Jet cooed out as he thrusted slower than he had done before. It had been almost 2 hours since the two of you had begun playing mayonnaise roulette and you were far too overstimulated. Tears ran down your face as your voice shakily cried out his name, only to be cut off by moans and sobs as he praised you for taking him so well and letting him make you feel good.

He kissed you gently as he thrust into your pleasure point deep inside you which made you let out a broken cry and tighten around him more than before. As you tighten around him he groaned and broke away from the kiss to leave love bites on your neck and show everyone that you were his and his alone. "Taking me so damn good darling~ So tight." He panted out as he picked up his pace and started moving faster inside you, causing you to claw at his back while your legs shook at the pleasure he was making you feel.

"J-Jet! Clo-Close!" You sob out as he kissed your forehead and nods. He lets out a whine as you tighten around him and get pushed over the edge by a few more thrusts. He groans as he pulls out and releases all over your chest before leaning down to kiss you deeply.  "Such a good job Y/N, I'll go get us some comfy clothes and something to clean us up with." He whispers sweetly into your ear before getting out of bed and returning moments later with clothes, snacks, drinks, and a damp rag.

After he cleaned you up and got you dressed he held you against his chest and the two of you cuddled while he hummed your favorite song to you. Minutes passed and you soon fell asleep in his warm embrace.