🔞Part 2: Request ~ Party X Ghoul X MASC! Reader

"N-No, you can't seriously think th-that thing would fit!" Party moaned out as Ghoul stuffed a 10 inch viberator in their hole which only made them cry out and beg more. "So what's next?" Ghoul asked before kissing you. "Tie 'em up and make 'em watch." You whispered as Ghoul let out a seductive laugh. Party whines and moments later was fighting against Ghoul who was trying to cuff them to the headboard.

*time skip*

Ghoul slammed inside you as you turned the viberator up to the full level, which made Party cry out and climax for the 3rd time. Ghoul groaned at your tightness and the noise the red hairs non-binary was making as the toy inside them hit their prostate rapidly. You moaned as Ghoul kissed you and thrusted deeper than before, seconds later you release the knot that had been forming this round and covers Ghoul's chest. "T-Turn the vib-viberator off!" Party cries out before cumming again, throwing their head back and moaning loudly while doing so.

You turn the toy off and Ghoul stuffs his load inside you with a desperate and satisfied moan. He uncuffs Party before getting a rag to clean the three of you with then afterwards Party falls asleep in your arms. "Man we must of got all their anger out." Ghoul laughed before the two of you dozed off to sleep.