Galar Soulmate Series

If you liked this story check out part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6of the Galar Soulmate Series with Raihan's, Leon's, Piers's, Avery's, and Gordie's perspectives

PART 1: Piers's Route

<p>For as long as you can remember you've always had a hard life but add the fact you suddenly find yourself inside a game and that's just a whole recipe for disaster. But there's a slim chance once the game's story ends you can go home. All you have to do is wait it out. But what happens when you meet one gym leader who you manage to catch the eye of?</p>

https://www.wattpad.com/story/254814426-love-doesn%27t-do-encores

PART 2: Leon's Route

You used to love playing Pokemon as a kid! But sadly all things must comes to an end. Hobbies come and go. Or do they? The day before you're supposed to leave for college, you instead wake up in the very game you last played. Well great. But you're in luck! If Gloria or Victor manages to play through the game and win then you might get to go home once the game ends! But what happens when the strongest character in the game ends up taking a liking towards you?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/322264298-a-champion-time-for-the-heart

PART 3: Raihan's Route

Y/n L/n just wanted a quiet life for herself raising pokemon in her wooded cottage and running her secret shiny haven. But there was one problem. Dragon Boy wouldn't leave you alone. Ever since your first meeting in Hammerlocke he hasn't been able to get you out of his mind. What's a dragon to do but go after the best treasure?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/315967488-dragon%27s-treasure

PART 4: Gordie's Route

It's all over. Y/n doesn't have to ever worry about anything ever again! Her friends are safe. Her pokemon are here. She's got new friends and family. And she never has to go back to her control freak, narcissist mother. So...what now? Well her original plan was to attend college so why not go to the Circhester Community College? It's a lot simpler than the colleges back in her world and it wouldn't hurt to get a degree! There's only one teeny problem. What happens when you managed to pierce the rock solid heart of the local gym leader?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/327928890-diamond-in-the-rough

PART 6: Avery's Route

You're not sure how you stayed but you did. Never again to return home. After all the game's storyline was over. Now what? Well you were hired to play babysitter yet again so it looks like you're heading off to the famous Isle of Armor. Maybe this would be a fun time with your friends! Now only if this goofball wouldn't be such a pain.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/358279507-isle-connections