new secrets

Weeks later Grace POV

"Good morning rosà" I say to the nice lady I met a couple weeks ago. "Oh helloo grace so nice to see you again" the nice old lady replies. "Amazing seeing you too, I would love to chat more but I'm late to see ghost and I don't think he will be too happy about that" me and rosà say goodbye and part ways.

In my head I'm praying he's not mad that I'm late.

Ghost POV

"You're late" is the first thing I say when she walks into my office. " I know I'm sorry I got lost I'm sorry" she replies and I believe her so I change the subject. "I have an event tonight that I would like you to attend"

"What kind of event" she might not like this idea but I need her there. "A stripper event at the club" already seeing the confused look on her face I continue telling her more about the event. " You want me to strip for 75 rich horney old men, of course I'll attend I'm willing to do anything for you".

Come to my house tonight at 8 and I will have your outfit and accessories waiting for you.

Graces POV

It's almost 8 and I'm nervous to see what he wants me to wear. I hopped in the shower about an hour ago and I just finished my hair. I head out the door and into my car.

His house is gorgeous. I knock on the door and a man in an expensive tuxedo opens it, "is...uh...is ghost here" I say awfully shy, he offers to guide me to ghost so I follow. As we walk through the halls I see portrait after portrait of these women wearing crowns and gowns with many children at their side.
I ask the gentleman walking fairly quickly In Front of me if ghost was royalty and he replied in a British accent "No. But we are in London madam, it's only right to pay respects to our queens"