slut warning 2

Graces POV
I want him to punish me so badly. He takes off his pants/boxers and spits on his tip, jerking it a little bit to get himself harder. And with no warning he puts his cock down my throat. *Gages* "wait- fuck it hurts" I say as soon as he takes it out. He ignores what I said and shuves it back in but this time he puts his hands on breast and strocks moving in and out of my throat. he takes it out and slaps my tongue.

"Turn your body around face up on your back pussy towards me". I do exactly as he says and he gets rope tying my hands to the head board. He spits on his tip again and with no warning he snaps my clit (with his fingers). "Fuck" I say going to sit up. He grabs my throat pushing me back down "did I fucking tell you to lay down" "yes sir sorry sir" I say hoping he will go easy on me "You want to act like fucking slut imma fuck you like your a fucking slut" he yells as thrusts inside of me, so much for going easy.

He goes so fast to the point where I can't even moan anymore, with his hand on my throat, his cock pulsing inside of me and my legs on his shoulders I can't even think. It feels so good I cry out from the pleasure. "Mmm fucckkk" I say biting my lip. "Mmmm FUCK!" I love it when you bit your lips, he says grabbing my face and kissing me hard. We make out and he starts to slow down his pace.

Ghost POV
I begin kissing her neck and make my way to her beast "Sit in the middle of the bed" I said pulling away from her beast allowing her to move "Open your fucking mouth and stick out your tongue you fucking whore" I stand up on the bed to the side of her face shoving my cock into the side of her mouth. "Suck it" I say, slapping my cock on her tongue. She sucks my cock with her hands still crossed behind her back, using only her mouth to give me head.

"Fuckkkk" she does it so well, I hold her hair back and push my full length in her mouth her eyes go rolling back and I can feel her begging for air. I release her head and remove my cock from her throat. She sucks my cock but it's not wet enough she's not using enough spit. I take my cock out of her mouth and slap her but not hard enough for it to leave a mark.

Grace POV
"Use more fucking spit" he says grabbing my face slapping his cock on my lips. Now grabbing onto a chunk of my hair he leans my head back and sticks his full length down my throat. "Oh fuckk 😫, I finna come and you finna swallow that hoe do you understand me" he says giving me a light slap on the side of my cheek. I can't talk cuz my mouth is full so I just nod my head.

He comes in my throat and I swallow it almost immediately. "Good girl" he says removing his cock from my mouth.