strip club

I put on the outfit and It makes my body look so sexy, my boobs look so big and my ass is fat there's no way in hell these men won't give me their last penny.

Ghost POV

Watching her change into her outfit is making me hard already. The way her body fits so perfectly in it like it was made specifically for her. "You look amazing" I say trying to cover up the fact that she has such a hold on me. "Oh yea?" She said, biting her lip. I put my thumb on her lips while holding her chin up to me "you know what that does to me" I say staring into her eyes.

"Yea I know that's why I do it" she says, biting her lip again. Fuck. "We are going to be late if we don't leave now" she says, pulling away from me.

At the club

"Follow me to the back so you may get ready to perform" I don't know who she is but I follow her anyway. We go backstage to this room, it's huge there are many girls here. They are all getting ready as well, I find the chair with my name on it and I begin to touch up my makeup.

"Grace you are on in 5" on God I wasn't this nervous until I saw how many guys were actually out there, definitely way more than 75. I walk out onto the stage, it is dark and hard to see because of all the flashing lights, the music is too loud for me to hear any of the men speak which I think is a good thing.

Ghost POV

She came on stage looking so good. I hate that I have to share her with all these men but I need to take advantage of the opportunities that come my way. "TAKE OFF YOUR TOP" some man yelled out I look over at him but he is too busy staring down grace to even see me watching him.

"You want me to take it off?" Grace says on her knees In Front of the poll teasing these men. "YES TAKE IT OFF" yells a couple of the men so she listens, she begins taking off her top revealing her tits to everyone. Cheering from left and right and money goes flying onto the stage. These men are ridiculous.