Strip Club

Who are those women then?" I am still confused with the scenery, Ghost doesn't seem like the type to be a king in any way. "This mansion was built many years ago, those beautiful women are the wives of the many men who stood here before us"

Ghost POV

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and I know it's her. "Come in" I say seconds later watching the door slightly open. "Th-this is your house? You live here?"  She says in a wowed voice. I nod "my father, his father, his father and many more father's lived here before me with their wives and children, when my father passed it was my turn to continue the family tradition"

"I own the club". She looks at me confused. " These men you will be entertaining tonight aren't just horney old rich white men they are it, they are the very reason I am here right now they have helped me fund so much and I need another loan so I need to get them drunk and distracted to get them to sign a couple papers" 

Graces POV

"A loan? Aren't you Rich too?" Why does he need more money if he has it all? "Yes but this loan is for the club I will be telling them I want them to partner with me but I'll only give them 4%", this will allow me to expand the club which will lead to more people, which will lead to more money win-win for us all do you agree?". Indeed I do, smart to use his resources wisely. I nod

"Well enough small talk I want to show you what you will be wearing" I follow him to the bed and as we get closer I can see this gorgeous red outfit.

Graces outfit for the club

Ghosts outfit