slut warning

Grace POV
We arrive at his massive house, he opens his door and gets out coming around the side to open my door. "Thank you" I said as I was stepping out of the car. "When you get inside I want you to go to my room and wait on my bed for me" oh shit, I'm guessing he's definitely still upset. "Yes sir" I say with kind of an attitude, regretting almost instantly.

I finally found his room only because one of the kind maids pointed me in the right direction. I lay flat on the bed contemplating whether or not I should be naked. I remain clothed.

Ghost POV
"Do you know why I'm upset?" I ask walking towards her. "N-no sir" completely lying out her ass.

"You know exactly what you fucking did don't you you fucking slut" I say grabbing her throat, "did you think I wouldn't mind? That I wouldn't be upset you just flashed my whole fucking club". I say gripping her throat a little tighter.

"I'm sorry sir, I just wanted to raise more money for you" I start to unbutton her/my shirt with one hand leaving my other on her throat. "Take off your panties and lay on your back, head over the edge".

"Is it you just wanted to help or cuz you wanted to show off your tight little pussy to that guy? You think I didn't notice him either?"