03

Calvin and his friend group that consists of Sidney, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Tatum, and Randy Meeks sit outside in the school courtyard eating lunch. Calvin sits in-between Sidney and Tatum, both sat next to their boyfriends with Randy on the outside who is the sixth wheel of the group.

"Hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?" Tatum questioned Stu. "I don't know, they just did." Stu replied. "Because they were gutted." Randy spoke as Calvin felt Sidney flinch beside him. "Thanks Randy." Billy remarks. "D!ckhead." Calvin throws his apple core at Randy's head as he places his hand on Sidney's leg.

"They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Tatum interrupted the boys. "Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu implied. "That is so sexist. The killer could easily be female--Basic Instinct." Tatum insisted. "That was an ice pick--not exactly the same." Randy backed up Stu. "Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that." Stu stifled a laugh. "Or a man's mentality." Tatum backed up her claim.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney questioned barely being able to be heard. The group fell into a serious silence as all eyes turn to Sidney. "You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." Stu broke the silence.

Sidney shivers as everyone rolls their eyes at Stu, Calvin smacking Stu on the back of the head, "What she asked." Stu defended himself as he held his hand up to his head. "It's called tact, you fuckrag." Billy spoke up. "Sorry." Stu apologized.

Randy spoke up, referencing the situation to the movie Jaws. "You heard Billy--shut the fuck up." Stu spoke as he leaned over and socked Randy in the arm. "Hey, Stu? Didn't you use to date Casey?" Sidney questions as Stu gets taken back, caught off guard by her question. "For about two seconds." Stu laughs.

"Before she dumped him for Steve." Randy spoke up as Tatum turns to Stu, surprise. "I thought you dumped her for me?" Tatum accused Stu. "I did. He's full of shit." Stu defended himself.

"Told you he's a liar." Calvin mumbled. "What was that Cal?" Stu raised his eyebrows. "I said your-

-And are the police aware you dated the victim." Randy cut Calvin off. "What are you saying? That I liked killed her or something." Stu replied offended. "It would certainly improve your high school Q." Randy shrugged. "I could definitely be a possibility I mean." Calvin spoke up as he took a bit of his sandwich.

"Stu was with me last night." Tatum spoke up, smacking the sandwich out of her brothers hand. "Ew I'm glad you smacked that sandwich out of my hand, I've last my appetite." Cal pretended to gag.

Tatum started to speak but was cut off by Randy, "Ooooh...before or after he sliced and diced." He spoke. "Fuck you, nut case. Where were you last night?" Tatum accused Randy. "Working, thank you." Randy defended. "I thought blockbuster fired you." Tatum questioned. "Twice." Randy spoke proudly.

"I didn't kill anybody." Stu spoke up. "nobody's saying you did." Billy defended him. "Besides--takes a man to do something like that." Randy spoke in a perfect Stu mimic. "I'm gonna gut you in a second." Stu threatened Randy. "Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? I hear they found her liver in the mailbox." Randy questioned, speaking to Stu."

"Randy, you goon-fuck. I'm eating here." Tatum spoke, eyeing Sidney as Stu nibbled on her neck. "Hey get off her." Calvin smacked Stu's arm, getting him off of Tatum. Stu lifted his hands up in defense as he turned his attention to Randy, "Yeah, Randy, she's getting mad. I think you better liver alone." Stu cracked up at his own joke.

Everyone else moans at his joke. Calvin looks towards Sidney, she looks like she is about to crawl out of her skin, trying to ignore it all. "Shut up, come on Sid." Calvin stands up, reaching his hand out to her.