07

Sidney was laying in the bed beside Tatum, awake. Not being able to sleep as Tatum slept almost peacefully next to her, something Sidney wished she could do at that moment.

Sidney raised herself up off the pillow and placed her feet onto the floor. She lifted herself up off the bed and started walking out of the room. She walked towards the bathroom that was across from Calvin's room.

She entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror, rubbing her face in aggravation. She was exhausted but couldn't seem to get the past days events out of her mind.

She bent down, splashing water on her face hoping it might help her. As Sidney looked back into the mirror, she noticed something behind her.

The killer?

Sidney screamed, reaching for the lock on the door, her hands fumbling. "Come on." She whispered to herself as she heard the door unlock. She whipped the door open as she get herself slam into a body.

She let out a second scream as she backed away quickly. Sidney started to breath frantically. "Calm down." She heard a calm voice echo in her ears as hands wrapped around her forearms.

"What was it? Why did you scream, Sid?" Sidney heard the voice, now looking up at who it was coming from. "Cal.." Sidney said as she let out a relieved breath. "The killer, he-

Cal had cut Sidney off by moving her to the side and rushing into the bathroom, checking everywhere.

He came rushing back out, Sidney noticing the frustration hidden in his expression. "Sid.. nobody was in there." He said as he turned to face her. "I swear." She choked. "I swear he was in there."

"Hey, maybe you just imagined it. You've been through a lot. Sidney." Cal moved towards her, putting his hands on her shoulders. Sidney looked up at him, noticing the sympathetic and worried expression on his face.

"Maybe you're right, but I could've swore." Sidney shook her head. "Come on. Let's get you back to bed." Cal said as he started leading her back to Tatum's room.

The stepped through Tatum's doorway, Calvin still leading her. He brought her to her bed as she laid down, Calvin grabbing the sheets and starting to pull them up. "Hey, I can do it myself, thank you." Sidney whispered as she slightly hit Calvin's hand.

"I think you're tired." Calvin said as he stifled a laugh and grabbed the sheet again. "Cal, I haven't been able to get to sleep all night. What makes you think I'm tired.." Sidney rolled her eyes. "Maybe because you hallucinating." Calvin said as he shot her a accusing look.

"Just go to bed." Sidney replied as he finished putting the covers over her. "Okay.." Calvin said as he started to walk out of the room. "Wait." Sidney said as she grabbed his wrist. Calvin mumbled as he turned his head to face her. "Maybe you should stay." Sidney continued.

"But you just told me to go to bed." Calvin replied. "Do you mind staying? I would just feel safer with someone like you next to me." Sidney said as she looked down, hesitant. "Isn't Tatum someone like me?" Calvin smirked. "You know what I mean." Sidney shot her gaze to Calvin.

"Fine." Calvin said as he started to walk to the hallway. "Hey, where are you going?" Sidney said confused. "To get sheets." Calvin said as he pointed towards his room. "What for? Are you planning to sleep on the floor?" Sidney questioned. "I mean, yeah." Calvin spoke, confused.

"Cal, you know I could never let you do that." Sidney said as she patted the space beside her. "Are you sure?" Cal whispered as he moved over to her bed. Sidney nodded.

"Okay." Calvin said as a small smirk appeared on his face. He slid into the cover, turning away from Sidney.

Sidney stayed, laying on her back. She laid listening the the small breaths coming from Calvin. "Cal?" She whispered after a while. He mumbled as he turned his head slightly. "Could you-

-yes." Calvin said as he turned over and wrapped his arm around Sidney's waist. "How did you know that what I was going to ask?" Sidney wrinkled her nose. "Because I know you." Calvin whispered. "What happens if that wasn't what I wanted?" Sidney questioned. "Then I would just be really embarrassed." Calvin chuckled as Sidney rolled over onto her side, slightly pushing her back into his chest.