Chapter 2

[CHAPTER 2]
Leonardo Da MK

_____________________________

I stare down at the cup of black tea, my eyes hardening without my notice,
Everyone else seems to be doing their usual thing, and Sandy just slid me a cup of this tea, it's amazing might I add.

But my eyes continue to switch between the cup of tea, and my phone...

It works...my phone notifications are filled with calls, panicked voicemails, and frantic text...

I have a clear ability to answer...to let them know I'm alive...that I'm safe but...

Am I safe?

I mean, I've watched LMK all the way to season 3 and I already know that preparations must be made if I want to survive what's to come soon...

I wonder what happens to my body?
Did it just up and disappear?

Or did my soul transfer to this body?
With the date of all of these notifications...being a few months ago...

*Sigh...*

I look up and try to occupy myself by watching Sandy and MK paint the boat that Sandy owns, as his cat Mo is napping on the floor at my feet.

But I can barley pay much attention...
How could I be so stupid?

I can't just mosey on in this world like I didn't just get my soul transferred to this- supposedly make-up world!
I had so much at home, and I've left it all behind by some unknown means...

It's been 2 and a half months since I 'died'

I wonder what my mom thought when she saw everything I had was gone...or maybe it wasn't gone?

My grip tightened on the cup as I grew frustrated...
'None of this makes any sense-!'

'Did a worm hole open when my soul tried to ascend? Did I die at all!? Did someone or something else cause this?
This is the world I watched on TV, how am I here and what happened to me back at home?'

I bit my lip as tears began to prick my eyes, great...every time...not even in a different world I can't escape the inevitable overflow of emotions...

My confusion turns to frustration...my frustration turns to anger...and my anger turns to-

I small gasp left my lips as my tears dripped into the tea, Mo mewed thoughtfully as if he sensed my spiral of emotions.

"...Sorrow....Hopelessness...maybe...?"
I murmured before Mo hopped onto my lap and licked my cheek, I'm quite happy this new body gives me the ability to enjoy the presence of such a cute thing, without the allergies.

I placed the mug down and placed my now warm hands on the blue loaf on my lap,
Giving Mo a pained smile as I slowly calmed down with his presence.

"Hey Mo, do you-...Do you ever feel like you just-......"

I quietly whimpered as I blinked back more tears, once I opened my eyes I saw Mo looking up at me with worried eyes.