Chapter 37

[CHAPTER 37]
Identity Crisis Or PTSD??

_____________________________

"Oh, yeah, baby! I can't wait to learn some kung fu skills!" Mei cheers before being bonked on the head by Master Subdohi.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Do not bother with what they are doing. You will need to focus on the task ahead of you."
The master said, Tang slid over with a bowl of noodles.

"Uh, yah, that's what I'm doing. Isn't that why we're wasting time here to learn how to stop Azure Lion from taking over the world?!"
Mei roared.

"Relax Mei, Here, have some brain food noodles." Tang said, offering the bowl of noodles before getting bonked as well.

"And you need to stop gorging yourself on our rations!"

I watched subconsciously, as my mind was else places, thinking over hundreds of things, most tying back to how similar me and MK truly are...

My eye bags have never looked worse and I could feel the drag, but at the same time I can't really sleep.

"You're too overcome by emotion. Until now, you've overcome adversity through sheer power and luck. That won't be enough this time. Azure Lion, The Golden Winged Peng, and Yellowtusk the Wise. Alone, they can best a thousand-man army. Together, they are nigh unstoppable. I do not make a habit of extending my training to any mere mortals."

Subdohi spoke with great reverence and wisdom, a well aged master indeed, but I always had an ick for masters like these.

"The very fate of the universe depends on you. But as you are now, it cannot!"

Master Subdohi then looked towards Mei, pointing his staff- thingy at her,
"You! Girl are to impulsive."

"WHAT!??!"
Mei roared, the Samadhi Fire being active as she spat a blitzing flame throwing of pure anger, the gull of this grandpa.

He then pointed at Tang whom immediately started cowering in fear, and honestly rather dramatically.

"You are a groveling coward with scrawny ankles. You pig man, are too stubborn to see the truth."

"Hmph!"
Pigsy went.

Then be pointed towards me,
"And you! For the kin of such a prideful demon your quite the confusing willow tree, you struggle with your own identity!"

"Wha- no I don't!"
I squeaked, a face flushing in embarrassment as Master Subdohi pointed towards Sandy.

"And you, blue one... are simply delightful."
He gave the gentle giant a metal star.

"You might be the most studious of the lot."

"Oh choke on a- OW!"
I yelped as the master bonked me without hesitation nor looking.

"What the..."
"I want that.."

"You all have the potential for such unimaginable power. The only ones standing in the way are yourselves."
Master Subodhi said, we all shared a look even though I once again wanted to hide.