V

They all drag Jean out of the ball room, Jean fights to stay while bawling. "No please. . . Marigold!" He shouts.

"Oh Jean, I'm so sorry..." Harmonia says while giving him a handkerchief, to which he quickly swats away.

Evalynn begins to softly cry while standing a little ways away from the crowd.

"Maybe the killer isn't one of us?" Haans begins

"Then who else could it be!" Schneider yells.

"We were all given sleeping quarters weren't we?" Evalynn states

"Oh yeah!" Walter says, wiping his silent tears from his face.

"So... are you suggesting that we go there and search for the killer?"

"Precisely!" Evalynn says.

As a group, they all head towards their rooms. Each room has a name on the door. When they find Stefan's door, it's crossed out.

"Hey guys... I think this is Stefan's room, and the name is gashed out." Walter points out.

"Hmm, it seems to be cut out with a knife." Klaus says, sliding his fingers across the door.

"How would you know??" Harmonia asks suspiciously.

"Ok seriously! Do you guys not know what I do for a living??!" Klaus shouts fed up.

*Everyone stares*

"I've seen dead bodies! I've seen cut marks! I know what a cut door looks like! So you could either figure this all out yourselves, or I could help!" Klaus yells looking at everyone.

"Klaus... we're sorry, but there's a murderer on our tails. You're not the only one who's had a finger pointed at them. We all know what you do, what you do is NOT good, so obviously we're going to be suspicious of you!" Evalynn says gradually getting angrier.

"I think we all just need to sit down and have a drink." Schneider says, separating Klaus and Evalynn, who are at each other's throats.

"A drink? After what happened to Stefan?" Haans says stepping back

"What I think we need to do is focus on what we were going to do in the first place, see who... or what is in these rooms." Harmonia says stepping forward.

"Right" Schnider says, grabbing the doorknob of Stefan's room.He opens the door and begins to step forward when all of a sudden

"STOP!"

Schneider, with his foot still in the air, looks back at Klaus.

"There's a trip wire!" Klaus says while grabbing Schnieders Blazer and pulling him back.

"Everyone stand back" Klaus says, taking off his jacket.

He throws his jacket at the wire.

*zip!*

*CRUNK!*

A knife duct taped to a metal rod drops from the ceiling.

"Well that's something." Schneider says, stunned.

Klaus very carefully walks in, making sure there aren't any more trip wires. After he's in, he dismantles the trap.

"Ok, it's safe, you can all come in." Klaus says, quickly scoping out the rest of the room. Everyone begins to walk in while Klaus tears apart the room.

"Woah Klaus, you don't have to destroy his room." Haans says while taking down a painting.

"Hypocrite" Evalynn says while looking through a drawer. "Hey, one of my books is in here! Oh, never mind, it's the holy bible."

"Is there money in there?" Harmonia says whilst doing nothing.

"Can we please focus? My wife just died and you're all acting like nothing is wrong." Jean says, sitting down on the bed, clearly upset.

"You can either dwindle on the past or move forward Jean." Schneider says looking under the bed.

"SHE DIED 20 MINUTES AGO!" Jean shouts while standing up.

"Speaking of minutes, what time is it?" Evalynn says looking up. Jean crosses his arms and sits back down.

Haans looks up at the clock and Schnider looks down at his watch. "4:00 p.m" Haans says with confidence.

"That clock is wrong, it's 11:30 p.m. Which means we have 7 hours and 30 minutes left in this house before we can get out." Schneider says worriedly.

"Hey has anyone seen *Sniffle* Walter?" Jean says, looking around.

"Oh no"

"Not again..."