VI

"Well let's not stay here! Let's go find him!" Harmonia says running out the door.

When they all get out in the hall, they see Walter's door slightly open, and the name on his door is scratched out. Schneider runs ahead of the group and throws open the door. Everyone gathers in to see Walter, hanging from a noose. Evalynn begins to tear up, Klaus covers his mouth, Schnider looks at the floor.

"There's a note in his pocket." Haans says walking over to Walter's dead body.

"I did not do this," Haans reads, "Wow how descriptive

"I did not do this," Haans reads, "Wow how descriptive." Haans hands the note to Schnider.

"What does it mean 'I did not do this?'" Evalynn asks

"I think the Pusslemaster meant that they didn't hang him. . . He did this to himself," Schnieder says balling his hands into fists.

*Everyone gasps*

"But he was acting fine all night.. . No signs of shell shock right?" Harmonia says, a tear trickling down her face.

"What do you mean, no signs of shell shock.'HE WAS CURLED UP IN A BALL IN THE CORNER JUST A WHILE AGO!" Haans shouts at Harmonia, the chaos just leading her to cry more.

"Come on guys, Walter wouldn't have wanted this." Klaus looked away, a tear falling down his cheek.

"How do YOU know what Walter would've wanted? Most of you didn't even glance over at him, while he was having flashbacks. Meanwhile I was by his side. The only one who CARED." Haans screamed, crying.

Klaus looks at Haans, flames in his eyes.

*WACK!*

Klaus punched Haans in the nose, "I WAS HIS FRIEND TOO. NOT JUST YOU HAANS. I get you've known him longer. But that doesn't justify you putting everyone down, just because you think you were his only friend."

"Whoa!" Schneider steps in between them both, Haans still on the ground.

"Wayne! Get in here and give Haans a handkerchief!"

"Of course, sir." Wayne says while he pulls a handkerchief out of his back pocket.

"Walter really killed himself... I can't believe it" Evalynn says, still shocked.