Chapter 35: A Boat Outing

Chase takes a deep breath as he looks out over the water, closing his eyes as he thinks everything over. If it wasn't one thing the past couple months, then it was another right behind it. Just as everything seemed to getting in line, the dominoes continue to fall one after another. 

He feels arms snake around his body, followed by a head on his shoulder. He didn't need to look back to know who it was, having grown very used to his touch against him. It was the perfect comfort, something he was glad to have alongside him the past year. How would he had gotten through everything without Alex by his side?

He feels a light kiss on his neck, instantly relaxing more against the touch to his body. There was something about those lips - he couldn't put a word on it or exact feeling, but knew he couldn't get enough of them against every inch of his skin. 

"If you're kissing me, who is driving the boat?" Chase couldn't help but wonder, and considering the past couple months, maybe it was a good question. They said everything happened in threes, but yet they'd gone beyond that between his leg, Alex's wreck, the suspension, and the letters.

"I figured Finn could handle it," Alex comments, causing them both to chuckle in response. It was small group that had boarded originally, and by design. If they'd decided to invite more, then there'd be more sharing these moments together that they both so desperately craved right now. 

"That sounds like a great plan, considering he did such a good job driving a racecar." Alex chuckles a bit, though regrets it immediately with the pain coming back. However, he was in a bit of awe in how Chase reflected back to a moment a couple years ago, even before they were together. Did he have his eye on him that long ago? "That said, I am not about to complain one bit because I could get used to staying like this, forever." 

"You read my mind." Alex then places another kiss on Chase's neck, not moving his arms one inch from his waist. They didn't need to say anything to know what the other was thinking, the same thing they'd been bothered about since the words on the piece of paper were read. 

"Do you promise to not let me go, no matter what?" Alex nods his head, tightening his grip if even possible. It was clear that Chase was still shaken by the note and responses now.

"I promise to always be here for you, to always hold you, to always love you, care for you, and protect you no matter what. You don't have a single thing to worry about, Chase." He then releases his grasp around him, only to run his hands up and down Chase's sides, taking a deep breath of his own. "She's not going to get away with anything, or touch you again. Just like I told you when she was found not guilty - I am going to do whatever it takes to protect you." 

Alex then takes Chase by the hand, leading him to the other end of the boat where the seats were, both of them taking a seat together. He then wraps an arm around Chase, pulling him close, allowing him to lean his head against his shoulder. 

"I've got you, forever and always," he tells him once again, quietly, before placing another kiss on him. "You have nothing to worry about when you're with me." 

"I can't..." Chase starts, his eyes growing wet as Alex tightens the grip, allowing Chase to bury his head in his shoulder. He then takes a deep breath, willing every bit of him to not re-picture the string of events from last year once again. Why did she have to be back in their lives once again? "I can't go through that aga-"

"I'm not going to let that happen to you, Chase. I've got you." He then places a kiss on his cheek, rubbing his back as he feels the breathing against him level out. He then lifts Chase's head just enough to wipe away the stray tears that remained, not wanting them to caught out by their friends. Again, thankful for once again having a small group here. "I promise. You mean the world to me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." 

"I love you." Chase then leans in, brushing his lips against Alex's as he wraps both arms around him. He then shifts into Alex's lap, deepening the kiss a little more. "Do you know how much I love you?" 

"I think I have a pretty good idea." Alex then reaches down, stroking Chase very lightly, hearing a low moan in return. "I also think someone else is very receptive to every thing that we got going on together." 

"Can you blame me?" Chase then does the same thing to Alex in return, reaching beneath the waistline of his shorts to give him the familiar stroke that he was used to. "You feel so good." 

"You're going to get us both in trouble back here." The comment only causes a smirk to form on Chase's face in return, and Alex knew there was no way out of this situation now. However, did you see him complaining? Was he fighting against it? Not one bit.

"They don't have to know what we're doing." Chase then shifts slightly, once again reaching down to stroke him, squeezing the very tip of his cock as he hears a moan released. "Of course, that means you are going to have a very quiet good boy. Can you do that for me, Alex?" 

"If it gets me my release, I can do anything for you." He then bit his tongue, feeling the urge to scream as he brings Chase's lips to his own, while placing Chase's hand back on his crotch. "You know you need a release, something to make you forget everything. Take me and make me your bitch." 

"I will do that with pleasure."